No announcement yet.

Animal Pak Multivitamins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Animal Pak Multivitamins

I've been looking at these and all of the positive recommendations, but I'm wondering if they're safe for me to use. I see that they're more geared towards intense bodybuilders, where as I'm just into boxing. I don't lift weights, but I do exercise daily (cardio, floor exercises during the morning/afternoon, boxing training in the evening).

The thing is, they look like a great multivitamin, but I only weigh about 126-130lbs. It seems wrong to think I'd be consuming the same amount as a 250lb weight-lifter. Could it have a negative effect on me?

Cost isn't an issue, I just want the best multivitamin I can buy. I don't mind taking 11 pills, that doesn't bother me. The only thing I'm concerned about is whether taking this could be too much for my body to handle. Perhaps I'm being overly cautious, I'm not too knowledgeable on the subject.

Any help is appreciated.

Originally posted by dannnnn View Post
    I've been looking at these and all of the positive recommendations, but I'm wondering if they're safe for me to use. I see that they're more geared towards intense bodybuilders, where as I'm just into boxing. I don't lift weights, but I do exercise daily (cardio, floor exercises during the morning/afternoon, boxing training in the evening).

The thing is, they look like a great multivitamin, but I only weigh about 126-130lbs. It seems wrong to think I'd be consuming the same amount as a 250lb weight-lifter. Could it have a negative effect on me?

Cost isn't an issue, I just want the best multivitamin I can buy. I don't mind taking 11 pills, that doesn't bother me. The only thing I'm concerned about is whether taking this could be too much for my body to handle. Perhaps I'm being overly cautious, I'm not too knowledgeable on the subject.

Any help is appreciated.
    it shouldnt have much if any iron. men have to bleed out iron so if your regularly taking it chances are you might get too much iron in your system, where as women get rid of it monthly and have a much greater requirement for it.

everything else you pee out sso if you think it has too much blah blah blah or blah blah blah it dosnt really matter your body will use what it needs and piss the rest out.

Comment

It's geared for hardcore athletes, not just bodybuilders.

Honestly, though it's not really worth it. There is just a lot of unnecessary **** in there that you don't really need. Like Shark Cartilage.

Just find a regular whole food multivitamin and you should be good.

Comment

Perhaps you may find differently, but based on my own experience and research into the subject daily vitamin pills are pretty much useless. (Most supplements of any kind are useless, and exist to make some money off of people).

The far majority of vitamin pills you take you will pee out. You stand to absorb a little more of the pill if you take it with a full glass of water and a meal, but really - just eat real, proper nutritious food and save your money. Instead of buying vitamin pills, just take that money and buy some produce instead - you'll get more vitamins that way (not to mention fiber, etc).

I've also gone through long periods of taking vitamins and not taking vitamins, and I have never noticed one iota of a difference of any kind. On the other hand, if I eat a balanced diet I have energy and feel good, if I don't eat my veggies, then I don't. The only possible use vitamin pills have is for the sick and people with specific diseases or deficiencies. So, if you come down with the flu, make some tea, eat some soup and sure pop a bunch of vitamins, otherwise its just a waste of money, imho.

Comment

Working...
        X