Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Barrack Obama bring "change"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's a transcendent figure whether you like or not. He could've done more if the "Good Ol' Boys Network" didn't make it their priority to block his agenda.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Burner View Post
      If anyone expected one man to change anything then they are naive and gullible.
      Quoted for truth. They're all just parts of the same wheel and if one doesn't work they replace it. So far he's been a master at status quo so he will get another term.

The worst thing to the powers that be is a candidate of change and he never was it.

Ron Paul is the change but he's too "crazy" or so we are told to believe because he actually wants heads to roll.

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
        Quoted for truth. They're all just parts of the same wheel and if one doesn't work they replace it. So far he's been a master at status quo so he will get another term.

The worst thing to the powers that be is a candidate of change and he never was it.

Ron Paul is the change but he's too "crazy" or so we are told to believe because he actually wants heads to roll.
        why hes crazy? base on what

Comment

Originally posted by Shamanism View Post
          why hes crazy? base on what
          Because his ideas don't fit with the archetype those in power want. If you bring new ideas and have the balls to push them you're labeled a trouble maker and dismissed. The race to the middle is a joke it's the race to status quo that matters to win office.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Burner View Post
            If anyone expected one man to change anything then they are naive and gullible.
            either way, he still failed whether you want to accuse people of being naive or not, he got his long azz chance , lol, he didnt deliver , lol, now obama can concentrate on talking about chicago sports again rather than being a no nonsense politician, he shoulda just never ran, george bush was a evil man, obama was just a ****in defective puppet

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
              Because his ideas don't fit with the archetype those in power want. If you bring new ideas and have the balls to push them you're labeled a trouble maker and dismissed. The race to the middle is a joke it's the race to status quo that matters to win office.
              i see....... i understand

Comment

Operah lost me as a life time fan after she endorsed Obuma

Comment

I've only been around for 3 presidents in my life time. Clinton, Bush and Obama.

He hasn't been better than Clinton, but he's been miles better beyond Bush.
                  Therefor, I say he's done OK.

we won't really see the effect of legislation put in today until years later.
                  he's done a good job of keeping this country afloat during hard economic times, and he did what Bush couldn't or didn't want to do.. Kill Bin Laden.

Healthcare reform is a plus as well.

Comment

He had to fight a Republican house trying to shoot down everything he passed as well,people overlook that

Comment

Originally posted by Mr LarryX View Post
                      He had to fight a Republican house trying to shoot down everything he passed as well,people overlook that
                      the president shoots down what the congress passes not the other way around.

Comment

Working...
                      X