No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Paul Williams in Motorcycle Accident, Currently Paralyzed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Crazy Training View Post
    his trainer has confirmed this. richard schaefer also. cnn has an article on it also
    Yea, Im just saying why are people doubting this? It's been confirmed and why would they post an article like this one with false information.

Comment

• Don't be surprised if the first ones to give P.Will a visit are Martinez and Lara.

Comment

• I'm still reeling form the Tapia thing, then this comes along. It's so surreal. I can't even process it.

I just hope the prognosis is wrong, but it doesn't look like it.

Holy crap... things can flip so quickly.

We're all balancing on a tightrope guys. All of us.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          My third post in this thread. Can't believe it and can't stop thinking about PWill since reading this. Feels like this is a friend even though we don't know eachother. I'm genuinely sad right now.
          Exactly how I'm feeling.. Was just talking about him in my BBM group and now this.. Just horrible.

Comment

• Stunned. Terrible news. Thoughts are with him.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              My third post in this thread. Can't believe it and can't stop thinking about PWill since reading this. Feels like this is a friend even though we don't know eachother. I'm genuinely sad right now.
              Yeah i feel the same way too. I met him at the mosely-mayorga fight in LA n hes a real humble cool guy. He actually came up from the ground level seats just to take a pic n autograph a glove for me.

Comment

• Bad things come in 3's! Tapia, Williams and then what's next?

Comment

• Paul Williams is a strong, determined young man. He is a fighter... One of the toughest fighters at that. I have little doubt P-Will's going to recover, live his life, and continue to enjoy what he's earned.

Here's hoping Paul recovers faster than I think he will. Wish you well P-Will.

Comment

• ****! Hope he recovers okay. Hope he doesn't become paralyzed too, not just for Boxing purposes but more so for his general health and that. Terrible news.

Comment

• Holy **** man, I hated Williams but you don't want this to happen to anyone. (Except Margarito and I mean that.) This is just terrible news, I heard he was smart with his money at least so hopefully he'll be okay monetarily, my thoughts are with him.

Comment

Working...
                      X