No announcement yet.

James Toney in the shape of his life!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
    LOL belly is still there. . . beeotch teeots (moobs aka man boobs) = still there. . . albeit they are slightly PERKER man boobs. . . he just has the gun show going on. . . and even his arms are a lot of bloated water/creatine weight. . . he is going to get outworked by lebedev.
    you obviously don't know what man boobs are

man boobs look more like REAL ****.

tonies are softer pecs...........

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      James Toney hasn't been in the shape of his life for 15 years or so.
      The last time I can be sure he was 100% of the best shape he could be in was McCallum I.

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
      looks like roid using again to be honest
      Arms aren't quite as big but hard not to doubt a two-time loser.

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
      Lebedev may not be the most skilled and technical fighter but he's young, hungry and is always in decent shape. Toney can counter, shoulder roll and do all of his other tricks but Lededev will outwork him and get the decision. Toney hasn't looked good in years, I don't know how anyone could pick him to win this fight....

I'll willing to give 3-1 odds if you're interested...

As to the vid, Toney looks in decent shape but his biceps look enormous. Looks like he's been hitting the weights, hard....
      Agree mostly and like Lebedev but I think Roy, by just hanging a while, showed how limited Lebedev can be. If this was 2003, Toney in a laugh. Now? Toney better have a lot more left than folks would assume.

Comment

He's looking better than when he fought, or rather embarassed himself, in that fight with Randy Couture but still he's fighting above his weight class in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Merqui Sosa View Post
          Definitely has lost weight. But hasn't lost any years.

Rooting for him.
          Exactly.

People are confusing the kind of shape he is in with the fact that he is still slower and his reflexes have dulled due to age.

If Lebedev is half good he should beat Toney.

Comment

For a guy with low testosterone he's managed to get himself into good shape and his **** look perkier then ever.

Even if he's on all the gear in the world, he's well past his best days so it will be short-lived however well he does

Comment

Originally posted by southpaw_07 View Post
              This was uploaded yesterday,from his Russia tour to hype up the Lebedev fight.
              Although he kept the T shirt on, you can clearly see that he cut a lot of body fat (the big belly is gone) and added muscles, I'm excited for the fight now

If a shot to tears Roy Jones can get into the final round I don't see why Toney shouldn't... it's a bit since James was in the ring and he is not the youngest anymore... but if he has reflexes and chin left and isn't gun shy... he even way past his prime is still a fighter that beats 90% of his weight class (cruiserweight)...

One of the best fighters of his time

Comment

No where near his best, but trimming down's enough to make it somewhat more competitve.

Jirov outworked him and got worked himself, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by thedarkness View Post
                  Toney looks to be in good shape compared to the last 2 years or so.

Toney is going to KO lebedev
                  Agreed. Hes still got one of the better chins in boxing, his skills are still there. James will give that Russian boy a concussion

Comment

Originally posted by LaMigra View Post
                    Awesome roids again!
                    Looks a lot like fiddy cent, lmao

Comment

Steroids Steroids Steroids Steroids Steroids
                      I'll be using Steroids to get back on shape.
                      Steroids make my arms look big.

Look at my boobs and belly.
                      Steroids make them look hard.
                      Steroids you gotta use it.

Comment

Working...
                      X