Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tito Ortiz and Jenna Jameson post press conference fiasco.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vinnie7731 View Post
    the way i remember seeing it has tito should have held the triangle choke with an arm in and waited till machida tapped. even if he rolled, should have sinched it tighter.....who knows
    Machida sinched his right shoulder out as Tito locked on the triangle which allowed him to escape. I don't know what all this **** about Tito should have held the submission is. It was damn close, but Machida escaped the hold.

Comment

well......here's how it works:

when you have somebody set up in a submission move you execute the submission. in wrestling or BJJ, if they counter your setup then you roll into another offensive, providing that they haven't completely stepped out or broken your guard.

Machida was given the opportunity to escape by the roll. my point is that Tito opened his guard and let go of his arm BEFORE Machida pulled out. the submission wasn't executed because Tito gave it up, not because Machida pulled out.

Comment

Originally posted by Cptn. Howdy View Post
        well......here's how it works:

when you have somebody set up in a submission move you execute the submission. in wrestling or BJJ, if they counter your setup then you roll into another offensive, providing that they haven't completely stepped out or broken your guard.

Machida was given the opportunity to escape by the roll. my point is that Tito opened his guard and let go of his arm BEFORE Machida pulled out. the submission wasn't executed because Tito gave it up, not because Machida pulled out.
        Sounds like some serious armchair quarterback **** to me.

Comment

well the irony to that is that i used to pull those all the time in training. it's natural instinct to hold on to a submission that you're trying to pull. it's more advanced to roll into something else but just giving it up entirely??

Comment

Comment

i think were all getting a little tired of jenna jameson and her "knowledge" of the sport.

Comment

exactly. watching these two is as irritating as john and yoko

Comment

Working...
                X