Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will PAC takes Mosley's soul like he did with last 6 opponents?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The late vernon forrest took mosley soul... Period.... Pacs just gonna show him that he has no business in the ring with a devastating southpaw, hardpunching, never stop fighting champion...

Comment

Mosley's soul has already been taken...you're about 2 fights too late.

Comment

i think pac by tko in later rounds or clear UD

Comment

No.

He can take Old Man Mosley's applesauce though.

And his hearing aid while he's at it.

Pac obviously needs it more than Mosley does since he apparently can't hear the loud public outcry against this fight.

Comment

mayweather did it first. same with hatton. margo took cottos soul etc etc.. pac is fighting souless fighters ;D

Comment

Actually, I should have said no. I messed up. Mosley's soul already belongs to Forrest and was loaned to Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Republica View Post
                Shane is a tough dude. He wont let anyone destroy him bully him aound. His pride will be his undoing I think. Will he be any different?
                Father time and good match making took Shanes soul. Sad, because this would have been epic in Shanes prime. Now it means nothing to anyone besides the most hardcore of Pac's fans.
                Last edited by Motofan; 12-24-2010, 03:55 AM.

Comment

I honestly fear for Mosley's health in this one.

39 years of age and he could take a beating he will never recover from.

Comment

I guess none of you guys saw the Winky Wright fights huh? Shanes soul has been taken. Its owned by Ronald Wright.

Comment

@ Manny taking souls...gtfoh....B.Hop is boxing's soul taker....and NO, Manny won't take **** from Shane but some viscious left hooks and right hands....

Comment

Working...
                      X