Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lou DiBella: "Martinez will fight Mayweather at 150 if he wants, 80/20 split"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If they're really up for this Mayweather will take it in a heartbeat but this also tells me Martinez is just looking for that 1 payday to get out the game. Not interested for this fight at 150, that's dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
      If they're really up for this Mayweather will take it in a heartbeat but this also tells me Martinez is just looking for that 1 payday to get out the game. Not interested for this fight at 150, that's dumb.
      but but but but but

if martinez says he can make it ?

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
        but but but but but

if martinez says he can make it ?
        No, I heard that **** before and I was one of the few saying Dawson would be dehydrated as **** even if he made the weight. I said the same thing after the weigh ins.

Comment

Lol I don't get how 154 is reasonable but 150 is weight drain oblivion. He'll be drained at either weight IMO. Anyone who.believes otherwise is just fooling themselves

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
            Lol I don't get how 154 is reasonable but 150 is weight drain oblivion. He'll be drained at either weight IMO. Anyone who.believes otherwise is just fooling themselves
            this^^^^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
              It's more suspect for a Floyd fan to actually support ginger/Floyd after Trout beats ginger's buma$$, no matter how you twist it. You probably did share a cell with him, just like these guys claim.
              What does any of what you posted have to do with my post?

Comment

dibella said this right after martinez/macklin happened, i think. stop posting old news stories karceno.

Comment

Idon't like his style at all, hit and run guys for me are boring and when he had Junior ready to go he refused to step in and "try" to end it!!
                  However this I like!! I can appreciate the want and need to fight "up" in competition and then make consessions to get it done. Takes guts and I like it!! Its very true that Sergio is a natural 150 pounder so it makes NO Difference if the bout is at 50 or 54 NONE!!!!

Well Mayweather put your so-called 154 title up and the middleweight champ comes down!!! Sounds like a hell of a gate to me!! Money Mayweather???
                  Ray.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                    It's not a given he's dead at 154, at 150 I'd put the house down right now.

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
                      dibella said this right after martinez/macklin happened, i think. stop posting old news stories karceno.
                      I was going to ask if this is old, because he did say this before.

Very stupid, and Mayweather would hopefully never do it.

Comment

Working...
                      X