Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Better chance at an upset? Glenn Johnson or Sebsatian Zbik?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Better chance at an upset? Glenn Johnson or Sebsatian Zbik?

I think Johnson is a lot more accurate then Froch which may give him problems not to mention he'll be fighting going backwards the whole time against somebody who is going to be active. Only knuckleheads would count him out of this fight.

Seems like Chavez Jr. never loses he just draws But Zbik is not joke and Chavez Jr. has struggled with lesser fighters.

So who you think has the better chance of pulling the upset? Honestly I think they both could easily do it!

God forbid if I don't mention Pac & Manny when you start a thread in NSB

Comment

Johnson got a much better chance of an upset.

Zbik good a solid education as an amateur fighter but he can't throe enough volume to beat Chavez Jr., which is underrated in my book.

Comment

Zbik has a much better shot IMO.

Froch is a solid guy, who's many levels above Allen Green.

Or even Cloud.

Froch should beat Johnson.

Comment

Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post
          I think Johnson is a lot more accurate then Froch which may give him problems not to mention he'll be fighting going backwards the whole time against somebody who is going to be active. Only knuckleheads would count him out of this fight.

Seems like Chavez Jr. never loses he just draws But Zbik is not joke and Chavez Jr. has struggled with lesser fighters.

So who you think has the better chance of pulling the upset? Honestly I think they both could easily do it!
          johnson has a better chance of the upset...

althought I will say both johnson and zbik need to go for the KO to win the fight

Comment

JCC jr finally challenged for the title cause Zbik has only 10 KOes. Jr is over rated with is best win is Duddy, I expect Zbik to win no upset there.

Johnson's pressure and punch assimilation can run over any fighter so he can't be counted out but Froch has shown alot fighting the top 168

Comment

Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post
              God forbid if I don't mention Pac & Manny when you start a thread in NSB
              Come on you know the deal with these clowns.

But in all seriousness, I give zbik a better chance just because he's facing an untested guy.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                Zbik has a much better shot IMO.

Froch is a solid guy, who's many levels above Allen Green.

Or even Cloud.

Froch should beat Johnson.
                I too rank Froch higher then Green and Cloud but styles make fights and not rankings.

Johnson will fight with his head in Froch's chest he throws a high volume and he got a bounce which could disturb Froch's timing.
                Froch had probs with Kessler (alltough i had this fight much closer then it was on the judges scorecards) and Kessler is on rails he got no lateral movement in his game.

Froch is the younger and taller guy but based on styles I think it's a mismatch in Johnsons favour.

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                JCC jr finally challenged for the title cause Zbik has only 10 KOes. Jr is over rated with is best win is Duddy, I expect Zbik to win no upset there.

Johnson's pressure and punch assimilation can run over any fighter so he can't be counted out but Froch has shown alot fighting the top 168
                JCC jr is not a elite level fighter but i think he is better then a lot of the 2nd level fighters in the divison. Frankly Zbik never even faced a fighter ranked in the Top40 and his punching power is ridicolous actualy i think my girlfriend hits harder.
                He also has problems pacing himself. He is solid in the earley rounds but his volume drops in the later rounds and he also clinches a lot in the later rounds.

Comment

I give Zbik more chance as he's fighting with a guy who's completely overated and hasn't fought with any good opponent in his entire career.

On the other hand, Johnson is fighting against a solid boxer like Carl Froch, and even though Johnson looked pretty good against Green, I think that his 42 years will have a devastating effect while fighting Froch, as he moves a lot around the ring.

Comment

Zbik.

JCC Jr in his 800 pro fights, is still untested.

Carl Froch has been tested plenty of times, and I think he can handle Johnson easier than Jr can handle Zbik.

I don't think this fight should be called an upset if Zbik wins, I actually favor Zbik over Jr. Jr has done nothing outside of beating Duddy, who also did nothing special in his career. Duddy vs Jr was like the battle of the non special fighters, who's the bummier bum of these two bums? And then Duddy answered that question, he stood up and said "I am the bummier bum of the two" then retired. But i'm just joking though, he ain't a bum, just a more of a club fighter level boxer.

Comment

Working...
                    X