No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Orlando Salido Likely To Defend Belt in Sonora in July

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Orlando Salido Likely To Defend Belt in Sonora in July

BoxingScene.com has been advised that Orlando Salido (35-11-2, 23KOs) is likely going to make the first defense of his WBO featherweight title in his hometown of Sonora, Mexico in July. Salido continued boxing's run of upsets by stopping previously undefeated Juan Manuel Lopez in eight rounds on Saturday night in Bayamon, Puerto Rico. If successful in July, Salido is willing to rematch Lopez in the fall. Top Rank's Bob Arum would like to stage Lopez-Salido II in November or December.
    [Click Here To Read More]

bet d gamboa fight will come sooner than nxt year.****in love dat juanma lost

Comment

Salido's earned the right to have a tune up before making Juanma his b*tch again. Juanma better get a new trainer and learn some defense or Salido will always have his number...

Comment

Will JuanMa's chin be ready for a rematch, personally I doubt it, but ****k it. I know Salido being the champ is gonna call the shots this time around and he'll want the fight in Mexico.

Comment

Juanma should give Mtagwa a rematch as a tuneup ..before Salido send either one of them into retirement

Comment

Originally posted by PAC&PBFsuck View Post
            Will JuanMa's chin be ready for a rematch, personally I doubt it, but ****k it. I know Salido being the champ is gonna call the shots this time around and he'll want the fight in Mexico.
            I doubt it he said he is going to pr , ny wherever i guess he knows that lopez is the one that brings the money and he has no choice

Comment

Salido will beat JuanMa again.

Comment

Good for salido to keep busy.

Comment

I guess Salido silenced a few Big-Mouths here on BoxingScene. Just the other day the forums were full Lopez suppoters come Sunday morning

It just shows: You should not take your own opinions as Gospel.

Comment

Time to cash in his win over JuanMa, good for him.

Comment

Working...
                    X