Tiger King was trash!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tiger King was trash!

Tiger King was trash!

I'm talk spoilers so if you haven't finished it yet heads up below.....................

That was the most anticlimactic ending ever! WTF? I thought some crazy drama was gonna explode at the end because they kept hyping how shady and sketchy everyone was but NO it was just dragged out over 7 episodes for no reason!

Dont F*&^CK With Cats was 10 times better than this one!

The Aaron Hernandez doc was good too.

Didn't read the spoilers but why didn't you like it (spoiler free). I was thinking of watching it.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
      Tiger King was trash!

I'm talk spoilers so if you haven't finished it yet heads up below.....................
      That was the most anticlimactic ending ever! WTF? I thought some crazy drama was gonna explode at the end because they kept hyping how shady and sketchy everyone was but NO it was just dragged out over 7 episodes for no reason!

Dont F*&^CK With Cats was 10 times better than this one!

The Aaron Hernandez doc was good too.
      I watched the first episode and had to go take a shower after it.

Fuking gay ass meth head!

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
        Didn't read the spoilers but why didn't you like it (spoiler free). I was thinking of watching it.
        Man bro im sorry if this is gonna sound like a spoiler, there's no real spoilers tho cuz.....nothing actually happens.

I mean we get introduced to about 4 or 5 main shady characters they are all shady, sketchy, and backstabbing and because this is broken up into 7 damn episodes u'd think this is like some Breaking Bad epic story that needed 7 episodes to tell us the whole story but NO!

It just drags and drags and I really thought in the 7th episode all crazy ish was gonna be revealed but NO!

Nothing really progresses from episode 1 and 7 like if u dont see any progression or character development or reveals.

The first episode pretty much tells u what's gonna happened and 7 episodes later u pretty much saw what was gonna happened in episode 1!

Thats the best I can say without actually mentioning exact details/spoilers.

Comment

I thought it was about Sigfried and Roy.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
            I watched the first episode and had to go take a shower after it.

Fuking gay ass meth head!
            LMAO right?

This did remind me of them crazy "FLORIDA MAN" jokes I know u from MIA bro and all but this seemed like one long "Florida Man" joke even tho the main guy is in Oklahoma lol.

What pissed me off was I finished the damn 7 episodes with no closure or satisfaction what so ever. I feel like I wasted all that time for nothing!

Comment

Netflix got a bunch of old movies, I think the newest one is Avengers, my kid likes that stuff, just ain't my thing. The only thing I like is the stand up comedy shows like Chapelle.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                I thought it was about Sigfried and Roy.
                shat bro I think id rather watch S&R then that 7episode BS waste of time!

Nothing even happened LOL

Netflix is usually lot better than this!

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
                  LMAO right?

This did remind me of them crazy "FLORIDA MAN" jokes I know u from MIA bro and all but this seemed like one long "Florida Man" joke even tho the main guy is in Oklahoma lol.

What pissed me off was I finished the damn 7 episodes with no closure or satisfaction what so ever. I feel like I wasted all that time for nothing!
                  Damn you went 7 rounds? I was like that Curtis Harper walking out of bout with Efe Ajagba....
                  as soon as i got in the 1st episode

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                    Damn you went 7 rounds? I was like that Curtis Harper walking out of bout with Efe Ajagba....
                    as soon as i got in the 1st episode

LMAO bro we gotta do shots at Tootsies next time I come down! First rounds on me brother!

Comment

Working...
                    X