Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Big Question: Reopen the US Economy Soon or Maintain Lockdown?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by man down View Post
    If you have the money I would advise you go grocery shopping now before the 1st comes.
    I've got enough money to ride this thing out indefinitely and my house has been stocked since early February. You guys keep thinking about yourselves and that's the mistake you're making.

Comment

You might want to this one time.
      I live off eggs, cheese, and ground beef.

I’m gonna start doing keto and just home based workouts so trying to r restrict my calories to below 1800 anyway my guy.

Plus we still have lots of food from last outing.

We did have to call family for toilet paper tho, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by HewJohnson View Post
        I see you’ve calmed your tone now due to being exposed...that’s right, be a good little biatch.
        I don't take you seriously. You're pretending to be a clown to avoid real confrontation and I'm letting you get away with it, little girl. Be grateful.

Comment

If you have the money I would advise you go grocery shopping now before the 1st comes.
          Good point

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
            I've got enough money to ride this thing out indefinitely and my house has been stocked since early February. You guys keep thinking about yourselves and that's the mistake you're making.
            I'm offering advise bro. Trust me I'm in the same boat as you with a bigger boat haha.

Comment

I would hope a hasty decision isn’t made just to allow church on Easter without some type of cure or vaccine. Still a lot of conflicting guidance from medical community around the world. Some insist on self quarantine for sniffles, while others suggest only those diagnosed should be quarantined and life goes on for the rest of the population.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
                Oh my bad bro. Theres a town right by San Diego thats also pretty close to the border of Mexico actually called Chula Vista thats what I thought your name was a play on you being from that town.

Any word on how much longer we gonna be like this? I heard until Memorial Day weekend at least.
                Man. It's no telling... School is cancelled for the rest of the year.

If it were up to me, everyone should stay isolated at for 2 months to see what this thing does.

Comment

I'm offering advise bro. Trust me I'm in the same boat as you with a bigger boat haha.
                  Cool understood.

Comment

Right now? hell no!!!

Lets reopen talks about this in a month or so, see how things are playing out and if cases of new infections decrease.

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
                      I don't take you seriously. You're pretending to be a clown to avoid real confrontation and I'm letting you get away with it, little girl. Be grateful.
                      I’ve already stated the facts, nothing else for me to address. You’re spazzing online like a chica freaked out over the coronita virus.
                      Be gone, peon.

Comment

Working...
                      X