• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultimate Fighter S11E01 FCUKED UP BROKEN NOSE

The guy kept on fighting with his nose like that!! Balls of steel

Originally posted by Tuggers1986 View Post

The guy kept on fighting with his nose like that!! Balls of steel
    Especially when you see the ***** move from the french guy, Norman Paraisy.
    A talented fighter with no heart whatsoever: " I'm going to prove french are not *******" then " I quit".

Comment

Originally posted by Cotto-Rulez View Post
      A talented fighter with no heart whatsoever: " I'm going to prove french are not *******" then " I quit".
      Yeah he had absolutely no business whatsoever being in that cage. It looks like theres some good fighters and tough mother fcukers in it this season. Im looking forward to it

Comment

it was ****ed good esp too i always like the first ones

Comment

I don't know how big his balls really where, cuz the second it got touched again he was thru. I was loling at the guy who broke his nose. "Oh ****, your nose!" I was like quit talking about it and hit it again...

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
            I don't know how big his balls really where, cuz the second it got touched again he was thru. I was loling at the guy who broke his nose. "Oh ****, your nose!" I was like quit talking about it and hit it again...
            That's exactly what I was thinking. He was like "Oh ****, your nose is busted bro!!" and the guy like felt his nose and the next shot dropped him and he stayed down.

Comment

Originally posted by Cotto-Rulez View Post
              Yeah that guy pissed me off, he had 3 different excuses for why he couldnt go on but like Dana said in the beginning of the episode, dont be the guy making excuses saying I shouldve done this or that, go out there and put on a hell of a show, and this guy wasnt looking too good but he looked like he had the ability to stop the fight if he took it to the ground with GnP or maybe even catch him standing up.... I cant believe he said he was represinting the French to clear the image of French people arent *******, and then he quits on his stool... Wow, this man's family should dis-own his for that one... His fellow fighters in the country will NEVER forgive him for that one, first shot at some exposure for the fighters in their country (noone really counts Cheick Kongo because he's African not French), and he totally ****ed it up... Embarassment.

Originally posted by kaps View Post
              Yeah you try getting hit with a hard right straight through the gloves on an already (badly) broken nose, by someone in 4 oz gloves, and then I'll tell you you have no balls because you got dropped..

He definitely had balls, he attempted to continue fighting, he was getting really weak from all the blood loss, and got caught flush on the nose, that'll do the job...

This guy will definitely be one of the guys the rest of the fighters vote back on to have them come live in the house and get another shot to compete for the contract, and it would be a crime if he wasn't! At first when I saw the commercials I said "This guys like an emo/gothic type, what a queer, what a *****, I hope he gets ****ed up"... And he did, but the weird thing is I didnt think id feel bad for him, and actually become a fan of this dude...

He showed heart and balls both, and did so in fighting against a guy who he's actually friends with outside of this competition. And the way his boy acted was like a little *****, he goes "dog your nose is ****ed up", and when the misfit wipes his glove on his nose and looks at the glove to see how bad it is, the guy comes right in and tries to finish him, yes a very dumb move by the dude for looking away, but a ***** move by his friend for causing him to do that and trying to take advantage because he probably trusted him since they were boys and didn't think that he'd pull a ***** move like that! If you notice when he told him that the second time he didnt look away again, but still, props to his boy for getting a good knockout...

Karma's a ***** though, and if that dude "the misfit" as he calls himself, gets voted back in, I look for him to go HARD on his lame ass friend and finish him brutally, and get revenge for his nose...

And then the guy has the nerve to say to him after the fight, "Im sorry I had to shatter your nose dog"... What the ****? Are you serious man? Why couldn't you have just said "You know you're my boy dude you gave a hell of a fight and this has nothin to do with our friendship it was just business, I had to do what I had to do, I didn't mean to hurt you". He didnt have to go and say it the way he did, very unprofessional of an MMA fighter, notice even when guys are rivals they will usually go up to each other, hug and squash the beef and dead it (with the exception of Lesnar-Mir). And to go up all cocky the way he did to his own friend of all people, tells you alot about this douchebag's character, I hope his green-hair wearing ****** ass gets knocked the **** out, he's straight trash...

I have a whole hell of alot respect for the MISFIT after last night, I cant remember his real name, but im a fan, I will keep watching the show, this season looks very good, maybe even better than the last, I just dont know if it'll draw as many followers without a big name like Kimbo, or if the Tito-Chuck beef will match the trashtalking and antics of the Rampage-Rashad beef.

Comment

It's not like he fought the entire round there fella, he got back up, got flicked in the nose, and went back down. He didn't know his nose was ****ed till the second tap, not very ballsey IMO...

Comment

I actually fought with a broken nose when I was an amateur but I have never seen a nose collapse like that. That was more than a broken nose, it was crushed. I wouldn't be surprised if he needs cosmetic surgery to fix his face.

I have broken my nose about 4 times, the first is always the worst. After that it gets easier, at leas it did for me.

Comment

Working...
                  X