Go To...............

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go To...............

http://venomfighting.com/warriors/jeremy_jackson.asp

[img:89d12c2b34]http://venomfighting.com/media/fighters/JacksonMain.jpg[/img:89d12c2b34]

Height: 5' 10"
    Weight: 169 lbs.
    Fighting out of: Imperial, CA
    Style: Freestyle
    Team: Team Freedom
    Record: 5-2-0

After watching Jackson in the ring, one doesn't have to question his nickname. At King of the Mountain, Jackson stung all three of his opponents in a welterweight tournament with his left hand. He won all three matches by knockout, earning him a shot in Venom. Jackson was groomed to become a wrestler in his teens, later becoming the Central Plains Wrestling Champion. By working on his standup skills, Jackson had a knack for speed and power. Though he had a rough start, Jackson plowed his way through opponents from Team Punishment, Shark Tank and Cesar Gracie at KOTM. Training under Robert Ferguson, Jackson hopes to add Guymon to his list of casualties. Question is, will Jackson's stinger be enough for The Joker?

Comment

God, thats a good looking man.........if I do say so myself!!!!! :lol: :wink:

Comment

I see his mother in him.

;-)

Comment

why Tanner, I'm shocked!!! :lol: You ignore every email I send you!!! :lol:

Comment

man hes really young, but he is already so good, cant wait to see him fight in the larger promotions he deserves to go to. Except if that promtion orders him to fight a 350 pound shaved gorilla....opps i mean bob sapp.

Comment

I saw a lot of talent in Jeremy the first time I saw him fight. This is why I picked him for a part in my MMA documentary.........sucks I had to stop filming it.

:-(

Comment

No documentary? It's not gonna air? ##@$$$%%$#**&***^^%$@##
                = (really bad words).............

Comment

[quote:cfe7ad785d="momita"]No documentary? It's not gonna air? ##@$$$%%$#**&***^^%$@##
                  = (really bad words).............[/quote:cfe7ad785d]

I'd rather not talk about it.......I live in FL and everything else is in CA......all the fighters, shows and my film crew.

Comment

Working...
                  X