Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's the all-time best defensive player in NBA?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think this guy is gonna be special in the NBA. It was awesome to be a wildcat fan this past season.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post

I think this guy is gonna be special in the NBA. It was awesome to be a wildcat fan this past season.
      It won't feel quite as awesome when the NCAA takes those banners down in a few years.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
        It won't feel quite as awesome when the NCAA takes those banners down in a few years.

And why would they do that? We won fair and square.

Comment

One of my favorite d players was Ben Wallace in his prime, he was a BEAST, that 04-05 pistons team was crazy good defensively one of the best all time.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
            And why would they do that? We won fair and square.
            Calipari has been stripped of wins from every Final Four team he has ever coached...the way the SEC can pay their football teams I wouldn't be surprised if they could also afford that protection to basketball...but it is Calipari...he is the epitome of shady college recruiting. You gotta know he'll get you guys stripped and sanctioned eventually.

Comment

Calipari has been stripped of wins from every Final Four team he has ever coached...the way the SEC can pay their football teams I wouldn't be surprised if they could also afford that protection to basketball...but it is Calipari...he is the epitome of shady college recruiting. You gotta know he'll get you guys stripped and sanctioned eventually.

Coach Cal nothing to do with that stuff.

Comment

only one man

Comment

1) You obviously don't know why those wins were stripped.

2) Calipari isn't even the shadiest coach in the state of Kentucky.

3) Everyone hates a winner.

Comment

Off the top of my head I'd say Akeem Olajuwon or Pippen, but you can't dismiss guys like Joe Dumars, Gary Payton, Russell, MJ or guys like Big Ben, Rodman and D.Rob.

Hell even Zone was a beast when he was in Charlotte and Miami. Another guy that hasn't been mentioned much is Timmeh.. Dude was an absolute beast in his prime

Comment

It's easy to say Hakeem, Pippen, etc...just because of the names that they carry. And their all around game.

And it's easy to dismiss guys like Big Ben (who was damn good in his own right), because he's not as popular.

Gary Payton was a muhfuggin' beast, imo.

Comment

Working...
                      X