Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats the most DISAPOINTING game you ever played?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats the most DISAPOINTING game you ever played?

For me it has to be final fantasy crystal chronicles on the Gamecube.

When i first heard final fantasy was coming to the cube i was so excited, but it turned out to be a horrible insult to nintendo fans!

the game was crap, and barely recognisable as a final fantasy game. I hated it

Originally posted by Infern0 View Post
    For me it has to be final fantasy crystal chronicles on the Gamecube.

When i first heard final fantasy was coming to the cube i was so excited, but it turned out to be a horrible insult to nintendo fans!

the game was crap, and barely recognisable as a final fantasy game. I hated it
    Better with friends, didn't enjoy single player at all but when two of my buds got it we had a blast playing it.

Comment

Tony Hawk Project 8.

Seriously, wtf was with that game? That was the biggest trash ever. I dont think I have ever gotten a headache while playing a video game before. Not until I played that.

I was big on skateboarding while in high school, not anymore though. Gave it up for better things.

Comment

Tony Hawk's Project 8 wasn't that disappointing...

Comment

The most disappointing game I've ever played was Beowulf. It was a fluke.

Comment

The biggest dissapointment I've bought and played is State of Emergency 2. Juiced was also another one.

Comment

fight night round 4 when i first started playing it, gotten used to it now though. i guess shadow of the colossus for ps2.

Comment

Godfather 2, the game feels so imcomeplete.

Comment

State of Emergancy or the first UFC game for the PS1 (that game was terrible) but i think state of emergancy takes it, the hype was so good, the concept was so good, and the first hour of gaming was awesome, then it just got so repetitive and lame, i actually had it pre-ordered with an option to return within 48 hours, i returned it, and that was the moment I started reviewing games before i bought them.

Comment

torrente 3 for the ps2. the film was funny, the game was a big piece of turd!

Comment

Working...
                    X