No announcement yet.

Why Is Everyone Doubting JMM beating MAYWEATHER

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
    JuanMa is no slouch or a tomato can. A live opponent.

Floyd only has to underestimate is abilities to suffer his first loss.
    Agreed!!! !!

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
      I like how you said "If In fact weight isnt the issue come fight night" then JMM will give Floyd trouble.

Translation "if Floyd kills JMM then I will give him no credit for it and blame it on the weight".

JMM is a brilliant fighter but Floyd has him beat in every single catagory. He doesnt have anything on Floyd. If this fight was a LW then Floyd would kill him. He's just P4P a better fighter than Juan. Even against bums JMM gets hit clean all the time so how can he stop Floyd from hitting him? On the other side JMM is use to hitting everyone clean but Floyd is the best defensive guy in the game. JMM is use to outboxing his oppoents but Floyd is better. He's use to being the better techniqal guy in every fight but Floyd is better. He's use to being the smarter guy in every fight but Floyd is smarter. JMM is good but Floyd is the worst matchup in boxing for both him and Pac
      Your just breaking down form like reading a racehorse form guide ,,, Floyd is the favorite yes , but its not a Lazcano Hatton comeback its not a ODH Forbes deal or a Kostya Sharmba ,,,, JMM is a great fighter at the yop of his game that will perform at the highest level against anyone close to his size ,,, its the put down of JMM I dont like in these discussions , he is current p4p #2 in the world ,,,, if Pac can beat Floyd how can JMM have no chance it has no logic , especially as on top you have Floyd coming back from a layoff , the numbers say its a competitive fight , if its not competitive its because Floyd is that good .

Comment

Originally posted by RodBarker View Post
        Your just breaking down form like reading a racehorse form guide ,,, Floyd is the favorite yes , but its not a Lazcano Hatton comeback its not a ODH Forbes deal or a Kostya Sharmba ,,,, JMM is a great fighter at the yop of his game that will perform at the highest level against anyone close to his size ,,, its the put down of JMM I dont like in these discussions , he is current p4p #2 in the world ,,,, if Pac can beat Floyd how can JMM have no chance it has no logic , especially as on top you have Floyd coming back from a layoff , the numbers say its a competitive fight , if its not competitive its because Floyd is that good .
        I could not have sid it better myself. Green to you.

I hate to see a Weight issue. But some how I dont think its gonna be a issue.

Comment

I just don't see either JMM or Pac being able to beat Floyd though I'll be rooting for them both. I think it's going to take a naturally bigger, skilled fighter in his prime to beat Floyd. Cotto, Williams and SSM have the best chance at beating Floyd right now IMO.

Comment

There's a lot of factors to consider in this fight. One thing that I always wonder about big fights like these is who the decision is gonna go to if the fight happens to be close. If I'm hearing things right it looks like Golden Boy has signed Floyd to a 5 fight deal. Now his nuthuggers are using that as so-called proof that he isn't gonna duck the top guys which is fine and dandy but how is that gonna factor in the decision if this fight goes the distance. Is JMM gonna get screwed by the powers that be? I hope not.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler
              JMM ain't a WW. Mr boat buyer is bigger, stronger, and faster than JMM. If he showed up not on his A game, JMM would beat him, but I doubt that happens.
              Why do you continually bring size into it as your argument like its a mountain when in the real world its 4 pound , its like you purposely leave out the fact of the real weights in your argument about weight .

Comment

Originally posted by RodBarker View Post
                Why do you continually bring size into it as your argument like its a mountain when in the real world its 4 pound , its like you purposely leave out the fact of the real weights in your argument about weight .
                The irony of this.

Comment

If Juan beats Floyd than he has totally **** on Pac's accomplishments. Pac took on the leftovers JMM took on the all you can buffet after being shamelessly ducked by Pac since March 2008.

Comment

Originally posted by El Gallo Negro! View Post
                    The irony of this.
                    You pull things out of context from one phrase to try and win your bull**** in another , there is the Irony !!

Comment

I'm pretty confident in Nacho's ability to help Juan Manuel Marquez gain the weight properly when it comes to making sure it's pure muscle. But I wonder if it would benefit him to have a top-notch nutritionist. Someone like Mackie Shilstone could do wonders for him.

Comment

Working...
                      X