Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Floyd goes ahead with the Devon fight...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still feels like Django Unchained to me.

If he wanted attention and publicity, good or bad, this did the job. We went from barely talking about him to non-stop chatter. His FB exploded and so did this board. He took a lackluster fight with Ghost and turned it into a 24/7 drama. Al Haymon is a phucking marketing genius.

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    The backlash he's getting for this is huge.

I hope he takes notice.

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
      I'm dropping the profile name and sig. This is the ****test fight possible. I'm in complete shock. The guy was fighting bailey on a fuvking undercard!
      Bradley was fighting Casa on an undercard prior to fighting Pac.

that Devon fought on a big event undercard against a past-it opponent is not the worst thing, it's more about how tamely and negatively he fought and how unsellable his performance was. nobody would believe this guy could be real competition for Floyd, and quite rightly.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
        He's not fighting Devon Alexander.
        Denial !

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          now that i think about it, some people were also saying Guerrero quit against Yordan

i'd rather see a rematch with JMM
          At this point I'd take jmm as well. Just can't believe devon alexander but why would floyd tweet that if it wasn't serious?

Comment

I'm dropping the profile name and sig. This is the ****test fight possible. I'm in complete shock. The guy was fighting bailey on a fuvking undercard!
            i feel ur pain, as this is a terible fight (which i think is a hoax)

but how exactly does dropping the name help or hurt anything?

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
              Denial !
              I guarantee you he is not. 100% sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                At this point I'd take jmm as well. Just can't believe devon alexander but why would floyd tweet that if it wasn't serious?

i've been out of the boxing loop for about a week or two...then i check NSB and i see Devon Alexander vs Floyd

Comment

Originally posted by 12TRIBEsRiSe View Post
                  i feel ur pain, as this is a terible fight (which i think is a hoax)

but how exactly does dropping the name help or hurt anything?
                  My way of taking a stand lol. As well as not paying for it

Comment

Why not drop Ward from your avatar since he chose to fight his first real threat when he was weight drained?Which guaranteed him of victory BTW.

Why wasn`t you in complete shock when Ward would only agree to fight Dawson at 168,a weight he knew Dawson would be drained at?

Why the double standards?

Comment

Stop lying. Once a flowmoez always a flowmoez.

Comment

Working...
                      X