No announcement yet.

At 154 Canelo beats Manny up and stops him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At 154 Canelo beats Manny up and stops him

Manny can not beat Canelo and would get beat up pretty bad if you ask me,Canelo would bring to much to the table for Manny at 154 and id bet my account on that,his combination punching is crisp and he lands with power

No way. Manny isn't past it by any means, and Canelo was rocked pretty good by Cotto's brother. He's much better now than he was then of course, but I can see Manny ripping him with combinations over and over. Until Canelo proves something against a Cotto/Trout, Vanes/Lara, Kirkland, Molina, I'm not ready to make this bold of a statement.

Comment

........probably. Pacquiao is too small for 154

Comment

Mannys in n outs too fast 4 Canelo

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
          No way. Manny isn't past it by any means, and Canelo was rocked pretty good by Cotto's brother. He's much better now than he was then of course, but I can see Manny ripping him with combinations over and over. Until Canelo proves something against a Cotto/Trout, Vanes/Lara, Kirkland, Molina, I'm not ready to make this bold of a statement.
          ........redundant

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
            same can be said bout manny being hurt by a shot margo at 150

Comment

Originally posted by Imatroll View Post
              Mannys in n outs too fast 4 Canelo
              Manny didnt look to fast in his last fight

Comment

Originally posted by Mr LarryX View Post
                Manny didnt look to fast in his last fight
                to be fair manny was fighting a fighter with good head movement and anybody who's been in the ring knows that head movement makes you hesitate to try & find the target

Comment

Originally posted by $ j-210 $ View Post
                  to be fair manny was fighting a fighter with good head movement and anybody who's been in the ring knows that head movement makes you hesitate to try & find the target
                  true but canelo aint just some come forward brawler either

Comment

Originally posted by Mr LarryX View Post
                    true but canelo aint just some come forward brawler either
                    Bradley is a come forward brawler???

I won't buy into the Canelo hype until he actually beats a Cotto, Trout, Lara, Vanes, Kirkland, Molina, or someone like that first.

Comment

Working...
                    X