No announcement yet.

Twitter Battle Between Adrien Broner and Hank Lundy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
    Right here. Its like he's having conversation and were only getting one side of it.

I can't follow him anymore.
    Yeah hes a really weird dude

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
      earlier on Broner was going in on Lundy a little harder its cooled down a little.
      yeah i just peeped that. The Antwone Fischer **** was the highlight though, that was hilarious

Comment

i like lundy, he puts on good fights but he aint ready for a champion of broners caliber imo. he still needs to prove himself. like broner says get off espn and have some clean wins against better oposition.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
          i like lundy, he puts on good fights but he aint ready for a champion of broners caliber imo. he still needs to prove himself. like broner says get off espn and have some clean wins against better oposition.
          Broner is less proven than Lundy.

Comment

Twitter is a b$tch sometimes.

If it wasn't for twitter i would probably like Broner. He's seems like a nice/****y guy in his post fight interviews.

But on twitter he's a f##king idiot. I can't like him.
            Same thing with Danny Garcia for me. I added him like 9 months ago before he even go the title shot and all he does is post nonsense 79X a week. I had to delete him all together after the title

Comment

79X a day, not a week

Comment

Richard Abril and Lundy are now going at it.

Abril
                get your promoter to call my promoter will make the fight in Miami so I don't get robbed again .

Lundy
                for the WBA world title I will beat ur ass in ur home town joker

Comment

Damn they are still going at it.... Lolllll Lundy and Broner were comparing their girls and stuff earlier too.

Lundy's my favorite to follow he is constantly calling people out.

For real though Lundy's competition has been pretty impressive some of his guys may have even been better then Broner's

Comment

Lundy
                    u beat bull but u know u can't beat me lol

Comment

Lundy
                      u beat bull but u know u can't beat me lol
                      Abril
                      You are a punching bag

Comment

Working...
                      X