Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

50 Cent wants to fight Skip Bayless for badmouthing Floyd!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

50 Cent is such a douche. What a p***y.

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
      Im sure they are just good friends really, but they do look and act like a happy couple lol
      What got me was when on 24/7, Floyd was hanging over 50's shoulder professing his love for him while 50 was sitting there blowing on hot oatmeal. That to me was a "wtf" moment. Not to mention Mr's Jacksons role looks staged.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
        Its true. If the entire panel had the same views, how interesting would that be? It wouldnt make for very good television.
        He has NO F'ING IDEA of what he is speaking about when he talks about boxing. Not one person on first take follows boxing. The only people on ESPN that follow boxing is Dan Rafael, of course everyone form FNF's and Jim Rome. That's it, Skip knows shit about this sport. His opinion about this sport is just as good as a homeless man opinion about the sport.

Comment

skip bayless is a ******. not only does he know nothing about boxing but he has no respect for the sport or the fighters in it. then again you cant expect much from a man named skip, **** kinda name is that?

Comment

skip bayless is in his 50's or 60's but i can garantee he'd beat the snot out of fifty cent if his hands hold up from pounding on that loser's face

he's run marathons

just look at his face
            the guy has athletic talent and i know to a degree of certainty that he's in dog shape.

he's never had a drop of booze
            never smoked a cig. he'd beat the tar out of 50 cent

Comment

how cute.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                skip bayless is in his 50's or 60's but i can garantee he'd beat the snot out of fifty cent if his hands hold up from pounding on that loser's face

he's run marathons

just look at his face
                the guy has athletic talent and i know to a degree of certainty that he's in dog shape.

Are you being serious?

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
                  skip bayless is a ******. not only does he know nothing about boxing but he has no respect for the sport or the fighters in it. then again you cant expect much from a man named skip, **** kinda name is that?

outside from his total lack of boxing knowledge and his professing that he's an expert on the sport (which he certainly isnt, but the guy was covering fights from press row before i was born because of his skills as a writer,) i like bayless

he came up as an honest to goodness beat writer
                  they are a dying breed, and he's one of the best to ever do it. he was the best sports writer in texas ( a huge media market) during the reign of the coboys

if you take him with a grain of salt i've found him to be ceaselessly entertaining. i also rarely agree with him.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
                    Are you being serious?
                    not really, nope

this is the lounge.

i will say that i'd pick a 40 year old bayless to smash 50 cent to a degree of certainty

and the stuff about his conditioning is the truth
                    he's run marathons, and i think they were recent.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post

he's run marathons

just look at his face

you can't be serious.

Comment

Working...
                      X