I think we can all agree, Matthysse was a cherry pick

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think we can all agree, Matthysse was a cherry pick

I wasn’t very impressed.

Matthysse looked shot to hell in his previous fight against that no-name Thai fighter.

Comment

To be real, I wasn't sure Pac wasn't the one getting cherry-picked.

Comment

Should've fought the legendary boxer Connor McGregor to get to 60 wins like your boy Floyd did to get to 50.

Comment

Ironic coming from a Floyd fanboy.

Comment

Would have easily bested McGregor.

Comment

he fought a puncher, the type of fighters he's been avoiding since the marquez ko right?.. now it's a cherry pick? regardless of how lucas performed tonight, pac fought a style that a lot was saying he's been avoiding. stay off the salt buddy.

Comment

Yeah, Pacquiao is still the same guy who struggled with Jeff Horn who Crawford destroyed. I think anybody who watched Matthysse vs Kiram knew that Matthysse was ready to be taken.

Comment

matthysse was a world champion! a cherry pick is floyd vs berto or floyd vs that guy who wasnt a boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                    he fought a puncher, the type of fighters he's been avoiding since the marquez ko right?.. now it's a cherry pick? regardless of how lucas performed tonight, pac fought a style that a lot was saying he's been avoiding. stay off the salt buddy.
                    Lucas looked like total ****. Manny did well but I think people are really getting ahead of themselves here.

Comment

Working...
                    X