Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Roy Jones Jr the greatest P4P fighter of all time better than sugar ray leonard ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gudfella View Post
    bhop is better than duran, benitez...nd hearns

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
    LOL, no. I could see ranking Hopkins above Benitez, but Bernard can't even breathe the same air as Duran and Hearns.

Comment

I think Leonard and Robinson would beat Jones Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by SBleeder
        Quote:

Originally Posted by Gudfella

bhop is better than duran, benitez...nd hearns

LOL, no. I could see ranking Hopkins above Benitez, but Bernard can't even breathe the same air as Duran and Hearns.
        nd besides Leonard who did duran beat? nd hearns...o yea...the same guy who lost every he stepped up...duran was scared stiff and not even in his weight class when he was kod by hearns ..which prob was his best win.bhop much bttr overall

Comment

He has a good arguement as he moved up to HW and won title.I have him 3rd on all-time P4P LIST.Ray Robinson #1 and now Floyd at #2.RJJ #3. Holyfield #4 and #5 Hearns.

Comment

rj was near invincible in his prime and his proper weight class...no super middle can edge him.. past ..present.. may b even future..he was more powerful...@160..more of a speed and athlethic fighter...mayb coulda beat Robinson...I neva saw a fight were Robinson was the far slower boxer...interesting match up

Comment

Robinson's #1 P4P status isn't often questioned, usually just assumed. But... in a fight.... Roy beats both Rays 147-175. Or at any weight in any era. 2Big 2Strong 2Fast 2Much.

Comment

Duran
                Leonard
                Roy
                Hagler
                Hearns
                Benitez

Comment

Originally posted by huh? View Post
                  Robinson's #1 P4P status isn't often questioned, usually just assumed. But... in a fight.... Roy beats both Rays 147-175. Or at any weight in any era. 2Big 2Strong 2Fast 2Much.
                  Really. Tell me more about Roy's achievements at 147.

Comment

jones does not have the resume to be the goat and would have lost in his prime to foster, the jinx, and possibly the camden buzzsaw.

and under the old weigh-in rules, he would have not been making 168 at his peak. he'd be a LHW

Jones was top 30 all-time, maybe top 20.

Comment

Jones Jnr was great but so was Leonard and Robinson and comparisons are silly. Most of the time it comes down to who's your favorite more than what you really know. How can you compare them when they fought different fighters. Robinson and Leonard both looked as good as Jones Jnr, just against different fighters and they all fought greats.

Comment

Working...
                      X