No announcement yet.

How do I cheat a drug test?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I cheat a drug test?

Alright I've done this multiple times in the past, but I'm doing it for a hospital now and I know they have better testing. It's only a urine test, I can get ahold of clean pee, but I don't know how to keep it 98.6 or how to conceal it during the interview (middle of interview is when I gotta do the deed). Any suggestions?

Here's a suggestion : Don't do drugs when you're looking for work.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
      Here's a suggestion : Don't do drugs when you're looking for work.
      that's crappy. "land of the free" come on, son. why, oh why, shouldn't you smoke a joint if you're on your own time. I realize they test you but damn, what a stupid law/rule where you're allowed to do that.

Comment

thread title should be

FAO: Sugar Shane Mosley

Comment

Originally posted by lebrick View Post
          thread title should be

FAO: Sugar Shane Mosley

or any number of fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy Ho View Post

or any number of fighters.
            he confirmed he was with the "clear" though, so he had an advantage over the other..

Comment

I have heard about some people using sure ways to beat a drug test and most fail. The best way is just to stay away for the drug a couple months longer than what you hear it takes for the drug to clear your system for a drug test.

I heard a drop of ammonia in the urine cup masks the drugs but that draws alot of suspicion and they will need you to retake the test anyways. Head shops sell a product that is supposed to make you pass but I know a girl that lost her job trusting it.

Actually it comes down to whether the job is more important than doing the drug and making a choice.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Boss Monies View Post
                Alright I've done this multiple times in the past, but I'm doing it for a hospital now and I know they have better testing. It's only a urine test, I can get ahold of clean pee, but I don't know how to keep it 98.6 or how to conceal it during the interview (middle of interview is when I gotta do the deed). Any suggestions?
                you from NY
                doesn't the Port Authority sell that flush to clean out your system?
                they did years ago

Comment

If you already have clean piss, put it in one of those guaranteed not to leak baggies, let as much air out as possible and tape it to the inside of your leg.

You could always buy the synthetic piss, jock it all day and it'll stay at the temp you need...plus it comes with a heat wrap that is good for several hours.

Or, buy the drink that they sell at headshops and such. They work like a charm. You will get a NEGATIVE result and not an INCONCLUSIVE.

Depending on what is your DOC, you don't need as much time as you would suspect. I've known heavy smokers to drink a ton of water and take some niacin and be clean for a test in a few days.

Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by RlCKY View Post
                    If you already have clean piss, put it in one of those guaranteed not to leak baggies, let as much air out as possible and tape it to the inside of your leg.

You could always buy the synthetic piss, jock it all day and it'll stay at the temp you need...plus it comes with a heat wrap that is good for several hours.

Or, buy the drink that they sell at headshops and such. They work like a charm. You will get a NEGATIVE result and not an INCONCLUSIVE.

Depending on what is your DOC, you don't need as much time as you would suspect. I've known heavy smokers to drink a ton of water and take some niacin and be clean for a test in a few days.

Good luck
                    I was gonna tested for marijuana. I kept drinking vinegar. Didn't work.

Comment

Working...
                    X