No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez Not Surprised if Mayweather Rejects Guerrero

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by retnuocllup View Post
    does it really matter who's fault it is?

All we know is that Floyd doesn't want to fight Pac... let's move on
    manny is lucky that he can even still pick himself up. Yes, let's move on.

Comment

• don't bother, dude's a worthless pac stan, ever since Marquez turned Pac into a eunuch, the munchkin army has no other choice but to turn the hate on full blast on Floyd. What else can they do, their catchweight coward idol has nothing but Nutella between his legs now.

Originally posted by Thaibox View Post
      I posted a video that showed Floyd calling him out, among others, the same video Mosley tried to pawn Floyd off on fighting cheato instead while his tooth healed. If the truth bothers you that much, then don't debate with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
        Marquez is completely right. Mayweather cant fight guys like Guerrero and Manny type fighters. He can predict them or defend himself. This is why he ducked the entire WW division when he faked his retirement in the middle of his prime. He only looks good with fighters that let him look good and dont apply pressure. Guerrero will be non stop....And how MAnny PAcquiao fights is a no brianer to avoid him at all cost. To much activity in the ring.
        ok so now Pacboy you have to go back at Guerrero is a bum !

Comment

lol stupid ******ed stan

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
            So why do many Floyd fans and Floyd himself say when Martinez called Floyd out, "Martinez should go up to fight Ward" instead of saying "I'm better than Martinez, weight will have nothing to do with it, I will fight Martinez"

It seems like for Floyd fans, Floyd can't say or do no wrong.
            Floyd is at best 151 on fight night over 147. Marquez was 143 and Floyd was 146, 3 pounds is a difference but not much considering in the fight with Marquez, Floyd didn't use his weight at all but rather technically boxing Marquez. I want to see Floyd fight Martinez but Martinez would for sure beat Mayweather because he is bigger and a solid fighter with impressive speed and power. Floyd hasn't looked dominate at JMW at all. He looked good but it's a lot to handle for his size. If people feel Floyd was/is too big for Marquez then the same goes for Manny.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
              Like Floyd really wanted to fight Mosley.

Mosley had just fought. Mosley asked to delay the fight a couple of months as he had a planned vacation. What only Floyd is aloud to take a vacation?

Summary:
              - In 2006, Mosley wanted the fight to be a couple of months later than Floyd planned to fight. Now, if Floyd really wanted Mosley, he would have said "I want Mosley not no-name Baldomir. Not a big deal. We can negotiate the date and push it back a month or two."

- In 2007, Mosley asked again. Floyd said no!

- In 2008
              , Floyd disappeared.

- In 2009, Floyd said no. I want the 130-135lb Marquez instead of Mosley.

- In mid 2010, Floyd said "My game plan will take into account that Mosley is OLD now"
              You don't know anything because Richard Schaefer said himself that Floyd wanted to fight Mosley. Floyd wanted the fight when he was at Jr Light Weight and Shane was at Light Weight. Shane went to fight Oscar at 147 which was the right move at the time because Oscar was the man. Mosley stepped aside so that Oscar could fight Floyd. You guys continue to try and push falseness as facts. Floyd was calling out all of the best guys when he was at 130/135/140 at 147 he wanted Oscar and can't blame him like you can't blame Shane. Floyd is the best douche bag or not. Mosley never had any real luck against boxers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Camp Beast View Post
                Yeah, Guerrero was the mandatory to Marquez's lightweight titles for quite a while. He didn't take that fight though, instead he held out and hit the Pacquiao sweepstakes! You can call that a duck.

I understand Floyd calls the shots and there's no arguements here that he's the best in the biz. However, you're trying to say that he chose the "big money" fights over the legacy fights. That's just not true. He retired and gave up a huge payday against Cotto in 07. He chose Marquez, Ortiz, and Cotto over Pacquiao. All those fights combined wouldn't have brought him the massive revenue he would have gotten from the Pac showdown. So what I'm saying and have been trying to say, is that instead of taking the huge fights with the top guys, he decided to play it safe for less money.
                I don't call that a duck. Ducking is avoiding somebody because they're a sure win, or pose too much of a risk to your career. Marquez fought Pacquiao, a more dangerous fighter then Guerrero is/was, got paid more, fought him again and KO'd him for more money. To me, that seems clearly like the opposite of a duck :/

He did choose those 3 over Pacquiao, granted. Pacquiao was the more dangerous fighter then those 3 (save for Marquez in my opinion). However, the stipulation for the fight against Pacquiao, was blood tests to find potential PED's on both fighters. Pacquiao was the one who denied that stipulation. False allegations or not, Pacquiao decided not to "cave" to Floyd, despite the fact Floyd is the one who makes more money and is the bigger draw.

All that said, I don't think Floyd is a stand up champion like I said already. There's some other top fighters out there that deserve a shot more then Guerrero does, and are a bigger draw. In that sense it's easy to see Floyd is cherry picking the easier guy, so I understand that. But then again, match him against anybody else...and he's still the favourite :/ So he's always cherry picking lol.

Comment

Marquez is completely right. Mayweather cant fight guys like Guerrero and Manny type fighters. He can predict them or defend himself. This is why he ducked the entire WW division when he faked his retirement in the middle of his prime. He only looks good with fighters that let him look good and dont apply pressure. Guerrero will be non stop....And how MAnny PAcquiao fights is a no brianer to avoid him at all cost. To much activity in the ring.
                  Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                  Floyd knows what style is best for him. Guerrero is not best for him or his style. Floyd is not multi talented in that ring. He does has talent and is good against certain fighters. He also struggles with certain styles. Every fighter does and every fighter avoids them. Tyson or Lewis fought No south Paws...Avoided the issues. Style wasnt concussive to their needs or wants. Floyd dont fight fighters with great stamina...Or one who throws punches in bunches. Unorthodox fighters as well. I truely think Ortiz had a chance to win against Floyd had he not head butted him. Ortiz began to rough him up pretty good!
                  Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post

lmfao..

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post

Comment

Working...
                      X