No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sources: Poonsawat Reportedly Tests Positive For HIV

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Medved View Post
    Its hard to get HIV when its Male:Female couple.

Most HIV transmitted by guy to guy.

Unless he was banging some REALLY trashy girls who service people raw then yea....

or had a blood transfusion with bad blood which might be common for Thailand

wasn't earlier reports say poonsawat has thalassemia? thalassemia needs blood transfusions yearly, which (im only speculating here) is probably the reason he got HIV--bad blood transfusion.

i hope he has saved up money so he can support his family.
    Last edited by thedarkness; 12-13-2012, 10:42 PM.

Comment

Unless he was banging some REALLY trashy girls who service people raw then yea....

About 1/3rd of HIV transmissions in the USA come from male-female sexual encounters. Im not sure worldwide but its probably somethin' similar.

Comment

• Tough break. You gotta feel for the guy.

Comment

• Law Experts to PED experts to STD gurus.

Comment

• damn homeboy was down low

Comment

• Originally posted by loui_ludwig View Post
              Law Experts to PED experts to STD gurus.
              you forgot street fighting and sword combat. Im good at law, peds, really good with std's since I had a few but Im an expert at street fighting and sword combat. I do medieval or Samaria, or those gay sissy french swords. Im good at all of them.

Comment

• Were they allowing him to fight in Thailand with HIV?

Comment

• DAMN! WTF? They don't test in Thailand?

Comment

• If this was not true, wouldn't you guys think that him, someone in his camp, his adviser, manager, or promoter would of came out swinging denying this "Rumor" ? I am sure if there was a story going around about HIV and it was not true people will jump to deny the story.

Comment

why is it harder for male to female to get hiv?

When you get tested for hiv, the tests will check for presence of antibodies that the body will develope over a course of minimun 30 days. If you were to have sex with an hiv positive partner today and go get checked next week, you will test negitive for the virus. You need to wait atleast 30-60 days for the body to develope the antibodies. Just thought i'd share that
                      Last edited by Lords; 12-14-2012, 01:02 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X