No announcement yet.

Breaking Bad[TV]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wow, Homeland

well at least it's not Mad Men again, never crossed my mind to watch that series

kudos for Aaron Paul for the win, edging out Peter Dinklage & Giancarlo Esposito

Damian Lewis over Bryan Cranston?! WTF!!

Comment

• Homeland?

Yeah, more proof that Emmy awards don't mean sh**.

Comment

• Homeland is a great show, and Lewis is fine actor. I don't have a problem with the result and I love Breaking Bad as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE ИATAS View Post
          Mike was on Airplane!

and beverly hills cop
          You left out Tim Whatley

Lol! Anti-Dentite.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
            called that Homeland win.......

Claire Danes elevates that show...but it isn't better than BB...oh well.
            Claire Danes is just a whiny ***** in that show.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
              Claire Danes is just a whiny ***** in that show.
              Yeh! She made me want Brody to blow up the VP!

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter White View Post
                I doubt Breaking Bad would win the big one though. Cranston may not even win it tomorrow because they just might feel that someone else deserves it. They're that fucking stupid. Cranston deserves it this year. Giancarlo Esposito and Aaron Paul may split the Breaking Bad vote and Jared Harris (Mad Men) may win the supporting actor Emmy. The people voting for the Emmys are a bunch of old fogeys. It's a broken system. It's just like the Oscars. Rather than based their vote on the season as a whole, they only vote based on submitted episodes by the actors. Breaking Bad has NEVER been nominated for any writing Emmy. Can you believe that? They keep on nominating Mad Men for writing awards. This year, Mad Men has 3 of the writing nominations.

These are the same people that keep on nominating bullshit like The Big Bang Theory while vastly superior (in writing AND acting) comedies like Parks and Recreation get shut out for the big award. These are the same people that nominate almost the entire cast of Modern Family for supporting actor awards but yet the greatest comedic performance in Nick Offerman's Ron Swanson goes unnoticed.

But then again, these are the same people that nominated The Wire for 2 Emmys (ZERO for outstanding drama series) its entire fucking run.
                Amen. Parks and Rec is the shit.

Comment

• "This is the end my friend. It's a roller coaster ride to hell."

Comment

• Season 5.5 (or actually season 6) premieres on August 11th.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter White View Post
                      Season 5.5 (or actually season 6) premieres on August 11th.
                      right on, im currently juggling with Thrones & Vikings

looking forward to it

Comment

Working...
                      X