Bob Arum: early PPV reports indicate more than 600,000 buys for Chavez-Martinez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thats huge if true

Comment

i dont believe any of the numbers Arum claims.... numbers on pac vs marquez III still arent even out there

Comment

and im not buying the 1.4 mill crap either

Comment

I hope is real , Now Martinez can get Canelo, Cotto or Mayweather next

Comment

That is rediculous if true, i was expecting 200k.

Lets say it was true though, how much is Martinez expected to make? He had a base of 1.4million.

Comment

THE IS HUGE! I will be honest I was thinking maybe 300k-350k, that to me would have been a successful PPV but over 600K is HUGE!

I rematch likely does 800k-1M Probably, wish ESPN and ESPN Firsttake would of at least TALKED ABOUT IT on Monday

Comment

Originally posted by HUGEBOXINGFAN View Post
                man did Boxing have tremendous success last weekend with ticket sales, ppv buys, closed circuit sales this sport is truly alive and kicking
                Yep, and it had that huge weekend without any of the 'big two' fighting. Great stuff. Sergio deserves to be doing big PPV numbers.

I'm not believing the numbers though seing as they came from Arum. I'll wait for official numbers or even DiBella to say something before paying any attention.

Comment

Kevin Iole ‏@KevinI
                  Bob Arum is saying Chavez-Martinez did over 600k. He's wrong, it won't. But he'll make a successful show look bad by exaggerating so much

Kevin Iole ‏@KevinI
                  Since a lot of people are asking me, my official prediction for PPV numbers for #ChavezMartinez is 470,000 buys

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                    Kevin Iole ‏@KevinI
                    Bob Arum is saying Chavez-Martinez did over 600k. He's wrong, it won't. But he'll make a successful show look bad by exaggerating so much

Kevin Iole ‏@KevinI
                    Since a lot of people are asking me, my official prediction for PPV numbers for #ChavezMartinez is 470,000 buys
                    470k is still damn good but yeah OF COURSE Arum exaggerate with the Buys

Comment

Arum will not lie about this too much, remember the more buys he claims, even if false, the more he will have to pay Chavez and Martinez. It will at least be close. I say half million buys.

Comment

Working...
                      X