Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner vs Jose Benavidez Jr

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Their both still young in their careers will be premature to say who will win and how as they both will still grow into the fighter they will becom and when they finally cross path who to say who will be better then who.

Comment

Originally posted by MalikKnucklez View Post
      Benavidez is the real Problem.

I think they are moving him along just fine, too. The kid is gonna be real polished in the next few years and has a solid combination of tools put together. He's got a fan-in-waiting with me
      hes had his blunders tho. i was really high on him at a time, kinda cooled down for a while but i agree, he has the makings of something special. my only concern is his demeanor. he doesnt have much of a persona outside of the ring. hes quite boring in other words. lol. that may keep him from being the star that he deserves. does anyone know if hes still with roach?? thats another thing that gives me pause. roach is the totally wrong trainer for him, hes not gonna progress nearly as much under roach.

Comment

Benavidez has all the tools..........

but what will be his down fall is his legs (he has no movement)

& he likes to bang too often..............

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
          hes had his blunders tho. i was really high on him at a time, kinda cooled down for a while but i agree, he has the makings of something special. my only concern is his demeanor. he doesnt have much of a persona outside of the ring. hes quite boring in other words. lol. that may keep him from being the star that he deserves. does anyone know if hes still with roach?? thats another thing that gives me pause. roach is the totally wrong trainer for him, hes not gonna progress nearly as much under roach.

IIRC, he's moved back to Arizona and no longer working with Freddie

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            IIRC, he's moved back to Arizona and no longer working with Freddie
            thank god...lol. anyways hes the most special fighter ive seen since the floyd/roy days. so we'll see.

Comment

thank god...lol. anyways hes the most special fighter ive seen since the floyd/roy days. so we'll see.

yea..ive seen more than a handful of his fights along with his sparring sessions at WCG...takes a lot for a prospect to raise my interest but the kid did it the moment i saw him throw combos

very much lookin forward to his development...he's gonna be something...blue chip prospect

Comment

To be quite honest, and I'm not just saying this because I don't really like Broner and all, but I think even right NOW Benavidez would son Broner...

Who has Broner fought to distinguish him as an 'elite' fighter? What Litzau? LOL Adrien and Jose are at the same level right now, and skill wise Benavidez is better, but Broner has better speed I think.

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
                  To be quite honest, and I'm not just saying this because I don't really like Broner and all, but I think even right NOW Benavidez would son Broner...

Who has Broner fought to distinguish him as an 'elite' fighter? What Litzau? LOL Adrien and Jose are at the same level right now, and skill wise Benavidez is better, but Broner has better speed I think.
                  u can say the same thing about benavidez. he hasnt fought anyone as of yet. and broner has def fought the better opposition for rite now. both are pretty skilled. benavidez has the physical tool advantage imo. but its much too early to say hed beat any world class fighter. u wont know that until hes actually fought one.

Comment

u can say the same thing about benavidez. he hasnt fought anyone as of yet. and broner has def fought the better opposition for rite now. both are pretty skilled. benavidez has the physical tool advantage imo. but its much too early to say hed beat any world class fighter. u wont know that until hes actually fought one.
                    that's the point I was trying to make, for the people that were saying "Oh Benavidez aint ready for Broner yet" as if to say that broner is on another level or 'elite' or something... both of these guys are still young and yet to be tested, but against eachother I would be very confident in Benavidez pulling it out, probably by KO.

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
                      that's the point I was trying to make, for the people that were saying "Oh Benavidez aint ready for Broner yet" as if to say that broner is on another level or 'elite' or something... both of these guys are still young and yet to be tested, but against eachother I would be very confident in Benavidez pulling it out, probably by KO.
                      broner is more tested than benavidez tho. and i dont mind your confidence but broner is a huuuuuge step up from who benavidez has been fighting. so ppl arent wrong in that. is benavidez a huge step up for broner? sure but one guy is a prospect. the other has fought at the world level already. its kinda hard to argue they are the same experience level. they arent.

Comment

Working...
                      X