Collapse
No announcement yet.

24/7 Pacquiao vs. Bradley thoughts?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bradley's dad was hilarious, he's going to be good for t.v. Pacquiao's on the other hand was somewhat pitiful, a whole segment on excuses as to why he didn't beat Marquez decisively. Pathetic.

It wasn't till the end he finally admits that he's great at counter punching, till he downplay's his style again by saying it would've been a boring fight if he didn't make something happen. I was seriously waiting for Pacquiao to say he wasn't wearing his lucky socks next .

Comment

I thought Bradley came off as genuine. I think he really believes he can win this fight.

When it comes down to it, this is an elite fighter who's been an underdog before and is still undefeated. He really seems to believe in himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Primera View Post
        in fact I remember I saw a video of actual HBO cameramen reminding pacquiao to get down and pray (for the cameras, for his image) and let's not forget the Hennessy commercial (after he claimed to have stopped drinking)

he's a fake catholic
        I'm still laughing at people believing Pacquiao had god speak to him.

pacquiao is a liar and a manipulator, one of the worst kinds I've seen.

Comment

Originally posted by Primera View Post
          in fact I remember I saw a video of actual HBO cameramen reminding pacquiao to get down and pray (for the cameras, for his image) and let's not forget the Hennessy commercial (after he claimed to have stopped drinking)

he's a fake catholic
          it's funny seeeing him try and preach, when in fact he has no education about religion at all, nor does he have any knowledge of the bible.

he's uneducated in every sense of the word, yet he's preaching. LOL./

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
            Pacquiao has not been religious his whole life. He's a fake relgious person. They claim they believe in god, are in the catholic face, but there actions do not demonstrate a chirsitan.

Let me ask you something. Before this whole religious thing with Pacquiao came about a month ago, but happened before that? We all knew Pacquiao was religious. Hell, HBO wuold show him praying every chance they get. IN the locker room, coming into the ring, in the corner pre fight, in the corner post-fight. And look at what he was doing. Gambling, parything, cheating on his wife, etc....

The guy is a fake. There are motives for this and I'll let you try and figure it out.
            You cannot be this ignorant there are a lot of religious people that make mistakes and have sin in there life. I know many examples of peeople that used to have drug addictions, infidelity,alcoholism,gamblers,bad fathers, bad mothers etc. etc. Many people that have gone through many struggles in there life.

He has even admitted that he has made many mistakes, and fell away from the Lord only to realize that through his trials and tribulations ups and downs struggles in his marriage etc.,etc. that he needed to come back to God and make changes in his life. It is one thing to have sin in your life and to never make the changes but to realize that you are falling away from God and it is affecting your life and change says a lot because it is not always easy to do.

I myself have made my own mistakes and have had sin in my life at times, along with my father. My fateher made mistakes in my parents marriage and use to drink too much but has realized the mistakes he made and is a completely different person now with God in his life. Are you trying to tell me we have no faith and that were fake?

Where you seem to not understand, is that being a christian and beleiving in God does not mean your perfect and without sin. I t means that you have a relattionship with God and that when you do realize your faults you repent and as for fogiveness and work to make changes in your life.

You don't know Manny personally and what goes on his life other than what you hear on the internrt, so you are no one to judge him. For that matter I don't personally know him either, but hearing him explain his struggles, realizing that he needs to make God a priority in his life once again, and the way God spoke to him making him realize he needed to make changes in his life I can relate too and thats not something you just make up.

Even if he didn't beleive before the fact that he is doing what he can to make changes now and be closer to God is all that matters. You clearly don't unnderstand this becasue it seems pretty obvious your not a beleiver and if thats the cae that's your perogative and I don't judge that. If you did you would undertsand where I am coming from, but for you to say it is fake is just IGNORANCE!!!!

Comment

Bradley has actually been pretty fun to watch so far. The part with his dad smelling ***** had me dying.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                Look,

If you want people to take you seriously, don't repeat the same sentence 5 different times in a row, we got the point.

Maybe Bradley is saying this stuff because he believes in himself....it's called confidence. I Know it's a scary thought that Pac and Mayweather aren't the only elite fighters in the world...NSB has been caught up in this Floyd/Pac mind trap for several years now...time to wake up, boxing isn't stopping for these guys.
                Agreed the sport will not stop, thats the mistake Floyd made when he retired he thought boxing was gonna be in trouble without him, and when he realized that wasn't the case, he returned.

My opinion is he is just trrying to hard, if you don't agree that's your opionion. Marquez was able to give problems because he was very familiar with Pacquiao and is so well rounded had many tools at his disposal. He's a better boxer than Bradley, better counter puncher, and better defensively.

I'm not saying Bradley is a bad fighter and he isn't skilled I just don't feel that if Pacquiao comes ready he is on his level, and theres no shame in that right now there are not many fighters that are on Floyd and Pacquiaos level. I just don't feel that he is big enough, has the defense and the power to keep Pac off him. Clearly your not gonna like my opinion because your a Bradley fan, but thats your opinion as well. I'm already prepared for peopel to say that Bradley got robbed if Pacquiao doesn't knock him out. I'm not even the biggest Pacquiao fan, it's just how I feel.

Comment

People are giving Pac shi t because he was being all "holier than thou" before and was still doing it. And God "spoke" to him. He must mean either Jinkee or Arum cuz this "turn around" only happened after Jinkee was supposedly gunna leave his ass. Then god "spoke" to him and shortly after he threatens to kill his body guard. <__<.... sooooo.... All this time he's been "praying" for Floyd but has apparently been out doing the same lol. Whatever, cheese it up but most grown ass men see past the bs and look past that and just see him as a fighter. That's what I do. You wanna go do some Oscar ish on your nights off? Right on, bro. Do you. Just make my 60 dollars on fight night worth it. Pac is as religious as that wasn't Oscar in them funny pics.

People mistake spiritual for religious... Most "latins" are not brough up religious. Spiritual? Maybe...but then again...not every latin is Mexican or catholic...

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
                    People are giving Pac shi t because he was being all "holier than thou" before and was still doing it. And God "spoke" to him. He must mean either Jinkee or Arum cuz this "turn around" only happened after Jinkee was supposedly gunna leave his ass. Then god "spoke" to him and shortly after he threatens to kill his body guard. <__<.... sooooo.... All this time he's been "praying" for Floyd but has apparently been out doing the same lol. Whatever, cheese it up but most grown ass men see past the bs and look past that and just see him as a fighter. That's what I do. You wanna go do some Oscar ish on your nights off? Right on, bro. Do you. Just make my 60 dollars on fight night worth it. Pac is as religious as that wasn't Oscar in them funny pics.

People mistake spiritual for religious... Most "latins" are not brough up religious. Spiritual? Maybe...but then again...not every latin is Mexican or catholic...
                    I believe he threatened to kill Ariza, not the bodyguard. I may be wrong though.

Comment

Man some of the trolls are way to funny. Now we are going to tear the man down because of his faith. Hate much. News flash this is a boxing site not some TV gossip site. Man, people spend more time worrying about these fighters life styles than paying attention to sport, which is why there is so many ******ed posters here who day in and day out prove they know jack **** about the sport.

Other than that yeah Bradley was good. Pac on the other hand, well religion is just not my cup of tea but like they say to each his own.

Comment

Working...
                      X