Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should George Zimmerman be arrested and charged Murder?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
    Wow, how hypocritical are you. Aren't you the very same guy that made the race bait tread called a tail of 2 teens?? Wow. Facinating.
    What race bait? That thread explains exactly what I said in my post. You clearly didn't get the message of the video.

Comment

Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
      What race bait? That thread explains exactly what I said in my post. You clearly didn't get the message of the video.
      What was the message?? An offended man making the stupidest comparison to 2 teens who had absolutely nothing in common in what happened to them??

Now while I 100% agree that the race card being played was unnecassary, the post/tread & everything else related was dumb.

Comment

one of reasons why George Zimmerman wasn't arrested is because of "stand your ground" law.

go to 0:23 for explanation

Last edited by hogwash; 03-23-2012, 07:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny MF Powers View Post
          Well considering all you put right there. You answered your own question... clearly there is more to it that what is in the OP.

Personally, Im thinking some form of voluntary manslaughter type charge. I dont think his intention when walking up was to kill the kid, but he did. They fought and he took it to the next level.

It wouldnt surprise me if they could somehow argue it as self defense though because of the supposed fight they had. He would obviously feel threatened in that scenario, even if hes the one who instigated it.
          I dont know every detail obviously, so I cant really say though.
          You don't chase and follow somebody if you want a self defense case.That's makes no sense on any level.

Especially when the police instruct you not to. That's just stupid. Zimmerman feeling "threatened" is just another sorry ass excuse for people who want to make this into something it isn't. It's a murder and there is no other way to put it.

Comment

Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
            Because that's the first thing everyone turns towards.

Anything on black "racism"

Black on anyone "they're trying to make black people look bad"

I'm just sick and tired of people using race as a crutch for everything. If anything doesn't go your way, it always has to do with racism. I just hate people like that. (Not directing towards you but in general who think like that.)

A 15 year old girl has gone missing a couple days ago, what's the first thing I read? "When a white girl goes missing, its the end of the world. When a black or hispanic goes missing, noone cares"

Note, the girl looked like a mix of hispanic and asian.

It's like people insist and want a race war for anything.
            Anyone who knows me knows I'm the last guy in the world to play the race card.

The way I see it: if this was a black man who did the same exact thing to a white kid, that dude woulda been arrested and he'd be awaiting trial.

Comment

Originally posted by hogwash View Post
              one of reasons why George Zimmerman wasn't arrested is because of "stand your ground" law.

go to 0:23 for explanation

Dude that is disturbing. Now I can't get into a good ole fistfight in florida, my foe might pull the gun out & blast me & walk.

Comment

How can he claim it was self defense when he followed the kid? He need to be in prison for life.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                  You don't chase and follow somebody if you want a self defense case.That's makes no sense on any level.

Especially when the police instruct you not to. That's just stupid. Zimmerman feeling "threatened" is just another sorry ass excuse for people who want to make this into something it isn't. It's a murder and there is no other way to put it.
                  My only issue with murder is I dont think his plan was to kill the kid, but they got in a fight apparently and **** went down.

From what Ive read I genuinley believe his intention was to play cop, find out what the kid was up to, and let it be. Not what happened though. Im not gonna be sure of anything cause I wasnt there and I dont know all the details. From what Ive read though, i wouldnt be prepared to send this dude to the wolves. His life is already ruined without a trial. Gotta love America...

Comment

so an armed man chases down a guy doing nothing wrong or illegal, also against police advice, the chase then of course instigates a situation that rather unsurprisingly turns violent, this violence is then the case of self defence for said armed man as he uses his firearm on the poor lad. No way did Trayvon instigate anything the only instigator was Zimmerman and he ultimately engineered a situation where he killed someone. Murder

Land of the free :USA:

Comment

Originally posted by Trigg Happpy! View Post
                      How can he claim it was self defense when he followed the kid? He need to be in prison for life.
                      Black kid walking down the street = crime impending.

Comment

Working...
                      X