No announcement yet.

quit my job yesterday

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• quit my job yesterday

i was done at weeks end but didn't want to stay all week.i got a new job 6 hours north of where i live.its a camp job with good pay & i want to save money for my cuba trip in october & i want to go again at xmas so i need to be away from civilization until xmas. its easy money in a live plant so very slow moving. i could have got a job 5 minutes from my apartment but it was 40hours\week & any other time id jump on it but i wouldnt be able to save money fast enough & pay bills off so up north i go...2 more trips to cuba to see the ladies then i think in the new year i need to start my globetrotting again.by years end i will have been to cuba 6 times the last 18 months.5.5 weeks in havana & 2-2.5 weeks in holguin. i also been to toronto twice for a total of a 7 days. i been to calgary twice for concerts & vancouver twice as well.i spent 10 weeks the last 18 months in other places...i am living the life i should have always lived...

Whats the job that you got?

Comment

why did you quit your job?

Comment

Originally posted by MEAT View Post
        why did you quit your job?
        i was laid off at weeks end & i got an opportunity to take my new job up north.im an ironworker...just jump started my unemployment a few days earlier...

Comment

Working...
        X