No announcement yet.

Andrew golOta Vs any of the brothers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andrew golOta Vs any of the brothers

I always thought golota to be a solid fighter... Would have gave any of the brothers problems?

If he would have he'd probably have DQ'd himself.

Comment

Take that out of the equation

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno View Post
        I always thought golota to be a solid fighter... Would have gave any of the brothers problems?
        I post a list of 15 fighters that I thought would give the brothers problems and Golota was one of them. If Golota was mentally stable he would put up a good fight. The reason why I say that is because he had a well rounded range of punches. A decent stiff jab and really good hooks and upper-cuts. He didn't have great head movement, but for a big guy he was pretty athletic. I think it would have made for a good fight.

Comment

Golota was such a head case and choke artist that I can never pick him in a H2H matchup in a big title fight.

How about this scenario: Golota vs. Vitali, going into the 12th, Golota is ahead 11-0 on the cards. What happens?

I still pick Golota to lose.

Comment

^^ cosign.. I remeMber when I first saw him fight and being impressed.. The brothers are a copy of what he was But golota would mix them up and was fast and strong.. The bros are smarter no Doubt about it but golota was a talent.

Comment

Originally posted by DOMINATION
              Golota always froze against big punchers (Brewster, Lewis, Tyson)

Either Klitschko easily KOs Golota.
              This post is actually kind of right. Golota has looked horrible against fighters who can punch.

Comment

Working...
              X