No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Michael Grant Wants Chris Arreola, Not Seth Mitchell

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Michael Grant Wants Chris Arreola, Not Seth Mitchell

Veteran heavyweight contender Michael Grant confirmed rumors that he had been approached about fights with both rising prospect Seth Mitchell and slugger Chris Arreola, however he is only interested in one of them.

[Click Here To Read More]

Good.

Make it happen.

Grant-Arreola FNF main event.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
      Good.

Make it happen.

Grant-Arreola FNF main event.
      20K each with Grant making love with the canvas after the 2nd round FNF

Comment

come on Micke grant is a clown a nothing a bum. heck I thought this dude was dead but now I know his meaningless career is. grant has to be broke. what a nobody.

Comment

Another brutal KO loss for Michael Grant...

Comment

Grant will KO Arreola, he is better fighter

Comment

Arreola is out of his league...I think he should fight Seth Mitchell because they are both overhyped failed athletes from other sports who got into boxing because they still needed attention. It would be a good fight, Mitchell has not been exposed yet. Everyone thought Grant was the next big thing until he got his **** pushed in by Lennox Lewis.

Comment

This shows you how sad the state of boxing & especially the Heavyweight Division are today. I can't believe this is even a topic. Michael Grant looked decent up to Golotta. Unfortunately, he hit the piano keeys harder than LennoX Lewis and it was pretty much done since. It is one thing for a Foreman or Hopkins to fight so late in their career based on their resume & HOF status; but Big Nothing Michael Grant? At 5'7" I blew up last year to an unfit 216. I have the shortest arms and would gain back my 50lbs to fight Grant myself.

Comment

that is a somewhat good fight for Arreola, but I hope he steps it up after and looks to fight one of the good Europeans contenders like he said he would like to do

Comment

Grant is a ESPN 2 fighter an 8 round guy basically a hasbeen bum. sad this dude is even mentioned in any discussion as a fighter. he stinks. big stiff no jaw loser.

Comment

Working...
                    X