• Show
Clear All

• The SUNS are leading the poll!

Comment

• Originally posted by TBear View Post
      The SUNS are leading the poll!

What did you do

Comment

• Poll has been compromised, obvious Russian bots.

Comment

• Somethin' light.

Comment

• 31 Televised Games for the Los Angeles Lakers.

Comment

• Cline-Thomas then asked Durant when he started thinking differently about his business opportunities.

"Probably about 2015, I had got hurt. Basketball had always been my world ... it stopped, and I had to think about other parts of my life and what I was interested in ... it was rough because I didn't know what I wanted to do or what I liked or what type of person I wanted to be ... I started to hear about Andre and more guys around the NBA -- especially that play for the Warriors -- that took advantage of the opportunities of being in the Bay Area."

boss

https://sports.yahoo.com/kevin-duran...171859855.html
              Last edited by Beercules; 08-16-2018, 02:39 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                Cline-Thomas then asked Durant when he started thinking differently about his business opportunities.

"Probably about 2015, I had got hurt. Basketball had always been my world ... it stopped, and I had to think about other parts of my life and what I was interested in ... it was rough because I didn't know what I wanted to do or what I liked or what type of person I wanted to be ... I started to hear about Andre and more guys around the NBA -- especially that play for the Warriors -- that took advantage of the opportunities of being in the Bay Area."

boss

https://sports.yahoo.com/kevin-duran...171859855.html
                Tim Duncan was the last of a dying breed.
                Caribbean folks be unique like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                  Tim Duncan was the last of a dying breed.
                  Caribbean folks be unique like that.
                  KD is a Zulu Warrior doe

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    KD is a Zulu Warrior doe
                    Nah. Just a Black American. I hear those folks don't have strong ties to anything.
                    I kid. I kid.

Comment

• "They admire Stephs superior selfless style of basketball and decided to join the fold. Its a natural progression over time, not awkward like Bron forcing himself on #1 pick Kyrie, trading for Love, then trading for Isiah Thomas, Derick Rose Dwayne Wade etc etc only to leave the team in shambles 3 and a half years later."

^that guy gets it.

Comment

Working...
                      X