• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    that's different.

cross colours are still hip.

even if that was the case, you cant justify wearing them backwards, geezer

Comment

Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post
      even if that was the case, you cant justify wearing them backwards, geezer
      i should have borrowed your members only jacket.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
        i should have borrowed your members only jacket.

i'm not letting you borrow that jacket until you return those Brittish Knights kicks you stole...

Comment

I know the OP said this doesn't involve Pac, but people's reaction to Mosley always makes me wonder how much they really care. Shane initially admitted to "unknowingly" taking the clear and the cream as PED's. Then in the taped deposition he admitted to purposefully taking EPO which contradicts what he previously said.

So he admits to using roids and EPO and what was the punishment? Why didn't it affect his P4P ranking and how people judged him? Where's the outrage? Why aren't people trying to have him punished in some way if they are trying to clean up the sport? It hurt his reputation a bit, but even later he refused to be tested for the Judah fight and nobody from GBP had any problem with that.

Just think about what the reaction would be if Pac had admitted to using roids and EPO. This leads me to believe that most people are concerned with Pacquiao than they are with cleaning up the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryannn View Post
            i wasn't saying that... i was explaining to your ******ed ass what that poster meant by his post cause you have problems with comprehension.
            You said it alright, but because you have no answer to my reply you claim you were just the interpreter...my question had less to do with comprehension and more to do with disagreement, but I guess you're too stupid to fathom.

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
              With no testing procedures in place there is 0 chance that either fighter is duping the testers.
              Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
              If everyone has the same opportunity the playing field is level.
              I really hope you're being sarcastic...

Comment

Boxing needs one International commission and they need to make random urine testing, both in and out of competition, mandatory for all licensees. No Athletes' Union be it Basketball, Baseball, Hockey, Boxing, etc will sign off on invasive (and potentially dangerous) and ineffective blood testing. Those organizations need to pour more resources into creating urine or hair follicle tests that can catch new high tech PEDs. Ceres Nanosciences in conjunction with a Univerist have created new technology that can detect HGH in urine for up to 2 weeks.

That's what needs to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazylegs77 View Post
                  Its texas for god sakes what do you expect.
                  Doesn't Texas still allows you to shoot anyone in your property after dark? unarmed or otherwise?

Comment

Originally posted by Horvo View Post
                    I know the OP said this doesn't involve Pac, but people's reaction to Mosley always makes me wonder how much they really care. Shane initially admitted to "unknowingly" taking the clear and the cream as PED's. Then in the taped deposition he admitted to purposefully taking EPO which contradicts what he previously said.

So he admits to using roids and EPO and what was the punishment? Why didn't it affect his P4P ranking and how people judged him? Where's the outrage? Why aren't people trying to have him punished in some way if they are trying to clean up the sport? It hurt his reputation a bit, but even later he refused to be tested for the Judah fight and nobody from GBP had any problem with that.

Just think about what the reaction would be if Pac had admitted to using roids and EPO. This leads me to believe that most people are concerned with Pacquiao than they are with cleaning up the sport.
                    Excellent point. No one seemed to care when Mosley, Vargas, etc were caught red-handed and/or admitted on record to use. Pac has gotten more flak because of unfounded accusations from convicted drug dealers/women beaters than guys who have tested positive and have been proven to be drug cheats.

Comment

• The WBC requires an anti doping test. It's urine and it's right after the bout.

Comment

Working...
                      X