Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you rather shop at Target or Walmart?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Miburo View Post
    Is it in a hipster area?
    Haha no this is in the Bronx, University Heights which is kinda "ghetto" so its mostly spanish chicks

Comment

Walmart....just because I support their policies and business practices

Comment

Wally world for me.

The super walmarts have everything. If they don't have it at Walmart, you don't need it. . . You can do your grocery shopping, get your hair cut, do your banking, get your electronics there, everything. . .

Also, if you go there on a friday/saturday night, there's a good chance you'll see a fight in the parking lot.

Also, all the mexican, and asian dudes used to all gather there at night in the parking lot and show off their "souped up" rides! Seriously, it was like a car show there. Most of them sucked - just '88 hatchback civics for the asians with whitewall wheels, and a glass pack, and 1993 chevy silverados lowered with the short, but wide ass wheels and tires, and some gaudy race stripes on the side. . But some had some tight ass rides!

Comment

Target. This isnt even up to debate. Walmart is ghetto as f uck most the time

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
            Target. This isnt even up to debate. Walmart is ghetto as f uck most the time
            But does Target have a full grocery section? I haven't seen one with an entire grocery store.

Here in Michigan, they have Meijer, which is exactly like Walmart. Back in NC, Walmart runs the show.

Comment

Originally posted by 1_Industrialist View Post
              Walmart....just because I support their policies and business practices
              Nah, they are cruel! Case I jsut read in my equities and remedies class last week. .

There was one woman employee who got in a bad car crash, and went partially brain dead for life. She required all kinds of treatment for life.

Anyway, she was insured through Walmart, and they had been paying for her treatment, but becuase she had won a lawsuit against the other driver's insurance company who hit her, Walmart SUED HER for the 400k they'd paid out through insurance to that point. . . Apparently, there was a fine print clause in her insurance agreement that if she won a lawsuit, she would have to reimburse Walmart any money they paid out to her.

It's not like she got rich from the settlemen either, it was just enough to provide her with the treatment she needed for the rest of her life. . .

Lol, why would Walmart be concerned over 400k, when they do tens of billions in profit each year? That's even too greedy for you, ONE INDUSTRIALIST!!!

Comment

for clothes , target , no question..atleast they have mossimos .

for everything else, walmart.....

Comment

walmart tends to attract a lower class crowd

Comment

Home Depot

Comment

Originally posted by Luffy View Post
                      walmart tends to attract a lower class crowd

Comment

Working...
                      X