Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has Chavez agreed to Martinez request "Random" testing yet?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has Chavez agreed to Martinez request "Random" testing yet?

Article Link - http://www.boxingscene.com/sergio-ma...9#ixzz1zfw0Lib

Martinez wants an Olympic drug testing protocol to be involved in his fight with Chavez.

Speaking to BoxingScene.com, Martinez indicates there are no issues related to the money and everything appears to be in order, but Julio must accept the involvement of a random drug testing protocol. According to Martinez, Julio has rejected the idea of Olympic testing and wants the local commission, in Las Vegas or otherwise, to handle the testing regulations of both boxers.

"Regarding the percentages, there is no problem. I've seen*their terms and*I've put in mine and I*only have one - to have Olympic style anti-doping tests. [If we agree on that], I'll accept whatever,"*Martinez said. "I also want that fight in September, and I'm sure that I'm going to knock him out."

last i heard martinez dropped it and said it was unnecessary,

Comment

Martinez is a pu$$ie for wanting to insure an even playing field. Martinez is scared of El Nino de oro.

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2012 View Post
        When was this? Gotta link? I would assume that would be the only he could get the fight is if he dropped the demand?

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
          Martinez is a pu$$ie for wanting to insure an even playing field. Martinez is scared of El Nino de oro.
          Yeah I agree.....

Comment

not that it is unnecessary but that requesting it will be a deal breaker cause there is no way Chavez agrees ti be tested.

This fight hasn't been signedcand I still don't see it happening. Chavez will ask for no testing, possibly at all, a phone booth with ropes, and three Mexican judges. If it happens ill be very surprised

Comment

There's a lot of things that Chavez usually gets away with that won't happen in Vegas. As far as the random vada testing goes, that's probably the deal breaker. An imperfect excuse for the fight not to take place.

Comment

he's a cheater so no

Comment

Chavez Jr doesn't need to take a test. He is THE test.

Comment

really, I've missed this article..............

post the link.

Comment

Working...
                    X