Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone just see Rupert Murdoch just get attacked?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Anyone just see Rupert Murdoch just get attacked?!

Whilst he was getting grilled by MP's on the NotW phone hacking scandal some guy jumps at him with a paper plate with shaving foam on it and shouts "greedy" at him, then Murdoch's ridiculously young chinese wife jumps up trying to defend him and opens up a can of whoop ass on the dude by throwing a right hand but ultimatley falls on the floor!

Classic stuff.

Anybody tried to custard pie me, they'd get an absolute leathering.

Comment

And this is the ugly unfunny fellow who attacked Murdoch. He looks like the type that would molest kids.

Last edited by uoykcuf; 07-19-2011, 11:36 AM.

Comment

Obviously staged beforehand to misdirect attention from the more pertinent issues, front pages will be showing pictures of this warmonger getting a face-full of pie instead of detailing his corrupt network of lies. Murdoch thinks he can turn this into a circus, and look at these pathetic lackeys scratching their heads in beguilement, you people make me sick.

Comment

I think the term is Epic Fail, both in relation to his little stunt and his "comedy".

Comment

That guy should spark that chinese burd out, if he ever wants to regain his self respect

Comment

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post

And this is the ugly unfunny fellow who attacked Murdoch. He looks like the type that would molest kids.

I hate protesters in general because they typify wacky middle class rebels who want to thumb their noses at the authorities under the guise of pretending they want social change. But I hate custard pie protesters the most. What, you think you can get away with assaulting a total stranger because you saw a circus clown do it?

Obviously staged beforehand to misdirect attention from the more pertinent issues, front pages will be showing pictures of this warmonger getting a face-full of pie instead of detailing his corrupt network of lies. Murdoch thinks he can turn this into a circus, and look at these pathetic lackeys scratching their heads in beguilement, you people make me sick.
              Yes, that makes sense, Rupert Murdoch staged his own pie-face to draw attention away from the massive phone hacking scandal. It was a false-flag operation against his own face.

Comment

This ****s been boring as hell, there has been no "grilling" everyone who has been on today especially the Murdoch's have just been saying they "don't know" to most of the questions or "that's not my job" or passing the blame to someone else. It's a complete embarrassment and waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                  I hate protesters in general because they typify wacky middle class rebels who want to thumb their noses at the authorities under the guise of pretending they want social change. But I hate custard pie protesters the most. What, you think you can get away with assaulting a total stranger because you saw a circus clown do it?

Yes, that makes sense, Rupert Murdoch staged his own pie-face to draw attention away from the massive phone hacking scandal. It was a false-flag operation against his own face.

Take it you're not a fan of David Gilmour's son then?

I think it's hilarious how he got 16 months for his role in the student protests.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post

Yes, that makes sense
                    That's all you needed to state, and I will pardon your misguided sarcasm because I don't want to ruin your **** and bull fantasies of the global elite.

Comment

Working...
                    X