Collapse
No announcement yet.

1 Wish.. EA Sports Makes Another Fight Night Game

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would rather another company take a shot at making it. EA has been trash for some time now

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
      EA makes a new Fight Night game:

- You have to purchase loot boxes containing special punches and techniques like the Smash and pull counter
      - Micro-transactions to play as your favorite boxer
      - If you set career mode on Easy you play as Danny Garcia and fight a series of Rod Salka-esque boxers
      - You spend more time managing your fighter's boxing politics and negotiations than you do fighting
      - If you buy the Open Scoring DLC and fight Canelo, Open Scoring shows an 118-110 scorecard already filled out
      - Because of his matrix like skills, Vasyl Lomachenko already knows what buttons you are about to press
      - If you get into a dispute with your promoter or manager your character is 'shelved' for real life time of 1 to 2 years; unlocking your character is a micro-transaction
      - Loaded Gloves and Mexican Meat are lootbox exclusives
      - EA will host a cash prize tournament for best Fight Night player with a 100,000 dollar reward for the winner. After promoter fees, entrance fees, and state taxes, your actual winnings are 10 bucks and a free trip to the buffet table for 1 hour

Comment

I asked a guy at EB a few months ago if they were making one, he tried to sell me the UFC game. I told him he might as well sell me the Mortal Kombat game.

Comment

- You have to purchase loot boxes containing special punches and techniques like the Smash and pull counter
          - If you set career mode on Easy you play as Danny Garcia and fight a series of Rod Salka-esque boxers
          - You spend more time managing your fighter's boxing politics and negotiations than you do fighting
          - If you buy the Open Scoring DLC and fight Canelo, Open Scoring shows an 118-110 scorecard already filled out
          - Because of his matrix like skills, Vasyl Lomachenko already knows what buttons you are about to press
          - If you get into a dispute with your promoter or manager your character is 'shelved' for real life time of 1 to 2 years; unlocking your character is a micro-transaction
          - EA will host a cash prize tournament for best Fight Night player with a 100,000 dollar reward for the winner. After promoter fees, entrance fees, and state taxes, your actual winnings are 10 bucks and a free trip to the buffet table for 1 hour

Comment

I heard Floyd Mayweather Jr. is going to be fronting a boxing video game in the near future? I'd love a new game. I'd like a Fight Night with deep, updated rosters and the game-breaking exploits need fixing because they destroyed online play. Surely the game engines are advanced enough now to get us say... a top 25 all-time in each division?

Comment

Comment

EA is killing everything

Comment

This. God damn EA And unfortunately, that's the business model today in gaming

Comment

a vr one that works well

Comment

I can start a gofund me if ya'll want..

Comment

Working...
                      X