Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joshua Fury training camp video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANSnpghNGaI&t=7s

Hahaha, good grief.

While he may have a full-length movie worth of less than impressive training footage, Fury has some serious boxing skills and routed Wlad fair and square.

Comment

Rocky X: ***** Rocky vs. Black Drago.

The irony is that Tyson was able to beat one of the best conditioned athletes of this generation. You would be able to make a similar montage of Fury and Klitschko training without skipping a beat and Fury ****ing beat him.

I know that out of Wlad's 5 losses, the Fury one is the one that has and will continue to haunt him the most.

Comment

Originally posted by Heru View Post

Rocky X: ***** Rocky vs. Black Drago.

The irony is that Tyson was able to beat one of the best conditioned athletes of this generation. You would be able to make a similar montage of Fury and Klitschko training without skipping a beat and Fury ****ing beat him.

I know that out of Wlad's 5 losses, the Fury one is the one that has and will continue to haunt him the most.
        I don't know. He lost to Joshua cause he assumed he'd blown his stamina and was going to be able to pick him and finish him rather than go all out for KO when Joshua was badly stunned. Against Fury he was outboxed, plain and simple.

Comment

Fury may very well be best HW....

IF.....

he can come back soon with a tuneup then straight to the real fights

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
            Fury may very well be best HW....

IF.....

he can come back soon with a tuneup then straight to the real fights

There's talk of Fury signing with Frank Warren again. Which tends to mean a few small hall shows against journeymen. Which is what he needs really.

Comment

Working...
            X