NSB Pick 'em 2018 Redux

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
    I was gutted when I saw you pick ramirez haha
    lol I was close! Glad I did not listen to my eyes and listened to my head instead.But yea I was thinkin about it.

Comment

• Hey guys is someone doing the leaderboard this week? Just wondering why it hasnt been done.
      If its cause people are busy and will get done all good. Just was starting to think its ended.
      BTW you guys that picked this up from bob and kept it running- awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
        Hey guys is someone doing the leaderboard this week? Just wondering why it hasnt been done.
        If its cause people are busy and will get done all good. Just was starting to think its ended.
        BTW you guys that picked this up from bob and kept it running- awesome.
        Yeah - simply been busy. Siablo usually compiles the results n I've been inputting 'em, but I think we both had stuff on. I'm aiming to get it done tonight, though.

I ain't gonna let this **** just die, though. If we find ourselves too busy to cope we'll enlist more people to help/take over - the way it's set up it's just a matter of sharing the password of the PICK EM account when we take on someone new. Now... if you know anyone who fancies giving up a few hours a week...

Comment

• PICK 'EM #10 FINAL PICKS AND POINTS TALLY

RESULT: WINNER Jose Carlos Ramirez DEC WIDE
          Scores: 117-111 115-113 120-108

Eff Pandas, Ramirez, KO, 1-4 (20)*
          Chrismart, Ramirez, KO, 5-8 (20)*
          SceneBoxer, Ramirez, Decision, Wide (30) perfect*
          RJJ-94-02=GOAT, Ramirez KO 5-8 x1 (20)*
          Pigeons,Ramirez,KO,5-8 (20)*
          Redd Foxx, Ramirez, Decision, wide. (30) perfect*
          boliodogs Ramirez KO rounds 5- 8. (20)*
          BigZ44, Ramirez, KO, 5-8, 2x. (40) 2x used*
          Jmrf4435 ramirez KO late (20)*
          BLASTER1- Ramirez KO 1-4 ×2 (40) 2x used*
          Koba, Ramirez, KO 9 - 12 (20)*
          Abovetheclouds, Ramirez ,KO, 5-8 X2 (40) 2x used*
          RockyB, Ramirez, KO, 5-8 (20)*
          DuckAdonis, Ramirez, KO, 5-8 2× (40) 2x used*
          Szef, ramirez, KO 5-8, x2 (40) 2x used*
          Fly Ty, Imam, KO 9-12 (0)*
          Blakbread904, imam, decision, wide (0)*
          dramashow, ramirez, decision, wide (30) perfect*
          B phontain Ramirez ud wide (30) perfect.
          bigjavi973, Imam ko 5-8 (0)*
          ruedboy: Ramirez KO 5-8 (20)*
          Ganondorf, Ramirez, KO5-8. (20)*
          Caught Square, Ramirez KO 9-12 (20)*
          *TonyMontana*,Ramirez,KO 1-4 (20)*
          N.C. Uppercut, Imam, Close Dec,x1 (0)*
          B morph, Ramirez, KO 5 - 8, X1 (20)*
          mathed, Ramirez, KO rds 5-8 (20)*
          A.K ramirez KO 5-8 (20)*
          MindGame... Ramirez wide decision... (30) perfect*
          Hougigo. Ramirez (no detail) (20)
          siablo14,Ramirez,KO,5-8. (20)*
          check_hooks Ramirez, Decision, Wide (30) perfect*
          HeadBodyBodyBody,Ramirez,KO,9-12 (20)*
          ThomasJK Ramirez wins by early KO 1-4 (20)*
          Mammoth, Ramirez, KO, 5-8 (20)*
          Oluminati, Ramirez, KO, 5-8, 1x (20)*
          Baltimore, Imam, KO, 5-8, x1 (0)*
          ShoulderRoll,Ramirez,KO,9-12 (20)*
          Otrocubiche Ramirez ko 1-4 (20)*
          HandsofIron, Ramirez, KO, 5-8 (20)*
          Idunnoshet Ramirez ko 9 - 12 (20)*
          Just looking, Ramirez, KO 9-12 (20)*
          Onlybeinghonest, Ramirez, ko 9-12, 1x (20)*
          MulaKO, Ramirez ko 5-8 x3 (60) 3x used*
          FrankieClutch, Ramirez Wide UD, 1x (30) perfect*
          John l Ramirez Ko late x1 (20)*

As usual new players will only be added to the leaderboard if they have made at least one successful pick (ie. for Ramirez). Players who are not already on the leaderboard will not be added if they picked unsuccessfully.

Players to be added to the leaderboard have been highlighted in red - although looking down the picks, I'm seeing very few new names this week.

an * by a player indicates that their leaderboard entry has been updated for this fight.

EDIT: B phontain and Hougigo added to leaderboard
          Last edited by PICK EM CREW; 03-22-2018, 09:48 AM.

Comment

• NOTE TO SELF: Do not accidentally close the leaderboard mid-edit after 90 fkn minutes of squinting at row upon row of numbers and html formatting. D'oh.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Koba-Grozny;18590291]Yeah - simply been busy. Siablo usually compiles the results n I've been inputting 'em, but I think we both had stuff on. I'm aiming to get it done tonight, though.

I ain't gonna let this **** just die, though. If we find ourselves too busy to cope we'll enlist more people to help/take over - the way it's set up it's just a matter of sharing the password of the PICK EM account when we take on someone new. Now... if you know anyone who fancies giving up a few hours a week...

I have a daughter that takes my full time every second week but on the other week i might be able to help out. Not very computer literate though.

Comment

• [QUOTE=BLASTER1;18593973]
                Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
                Yeah - simply been busy. Siablo usually compiles the results n I've been inputting 'em, but I think we both had stuff on. I'm aiming to get it done tonight, though.

I have a daughter that takes my full time every second week but on the other week i might be able to help out. Not very computer literate though.
                Much appreciated, man, let's see how it goes. An extra pair of hands could be definitely be useful, and there's some stuff that pretty much anyone can do like just getting all the picks together in one post (like in post #204 above)... thing to do is that if we ever need any help we'll put a request out, but if you're busy just say so and I'll ask someone else - it's supposed to be fun not some strict obligation. Probably hold off on giving you full editing rights just yet 'til folk know you a bit better, but there's still stuff you can do.

Cheers

K

Comment

• [QUOTE=Koba-Grozny;18594215]
                  Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post

Much appreciated, man, let's see how it goes. An extra pair of hands could be definitely be useful, and there's some stuff that pretty much anyone can do like just getting all the picks together in one post (like in post #204 above)... thing to do is that if we ever need any help we'll put a request out, but if you're busy just say so and I'll ask someone else - it's supposed to be fun not some strict obligation. Probably hold off on giving you full editing rights just yet 'til folk know you a bit better, but there's still stuff you can do.

Cheers

K
                  No worries mate.

Comment

• LEADERBOARD up to date after Pick Em #10.

Wecome to new players B Phontain and Hougigo, and congrats to DramaShow for yet another perfect pick despite this:

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                    will be honest, ive never heard of either these guys and never seen them fight. will go for the clear bookies favourite- dramashow, ramirez, decision, wide
                    Lucky ****er.

Comment

• Im 7/10 right now in pick'ems

Comment

Working...
                      X