No announcement yet.

***The Official 2018-2019 nba thread***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bravado View Post
    The Shaq & Kobe Lakers were a great team because of their super powered, dominant player in Oneal. However they truly might be one of the dumbest teams ever. Shaq would average 50 though cuz if you put Looney, Bogut, Cousins or even Dray???? LMAO barbecue chicken buffet.
    You don't 3 peat by being one of the dumbest teams ever. Egos and wear and tear was the undoing of those teams. Don't diss Kobe like that he was as important to their titles as Shaq was. Kobe was a dominant player on both ends of the court. Those Lakers teams also didn't have to pull a b1tch move like recruiting Chris Webber after taking him out like the Dubs did with KD. That move is the weakest move I've ever seen. Imagine Kobe, Shaq, and C Webb playing together. C Webb would definitely have a ring or 2.
    Last edited by $tate of Mind; 06-15-2019, 04:04 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by $tate of Mind View Post
      You don't 3 peat by being one of the dumbest teams ever. Egos and wear and tear was the undoing of those teams. Don't diss Kobe like that he was as important to their titles as Shaq was. Kobe was a dominant player on both ends of the court. Those Lakers teams also didn't have to pull a b1tch move like recruiting Chris Webber after taking him out like the Dubs did with KD. That move is the weakest move I've ever seen. Imagine Kobe, Shaq, and C Webb playing together. C Webb would definitely have a ring or 2.

To that i say no respectfully. Kobe was an ATG top 15 player. No doubt about it. However like the Pistons showed, Kobe will shot jack until he gets his point across. I would say i agree with ego as well as wear and tear, but that team i feel like got all of what they were able to get. I disagree with them leaving rings on the table like many people say.

Comment

• @wojespn
        25s25 seconds ago

The Pelicans have agreed to a deal to trade Anthony Davis to the Lakers for Lonzo Ball, Brandon Ingram, Josh Hart, and three first-round picks – including the No. 4 overall in 2019 Draft, league sources tell ESPN.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          @wojespn
          25s25 seconds ago

The Pelicans have agreed to a deal to trade Anthony Davis to the Lakers for Lonzo Ball, Brandon Ingram, Josh Hart, and three first-round picks – including the No. 4 overall in 2019 Draft, league sources tell ESPN.

Can't wait for free agency.

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post

Can't wait for free agency.
            What do you think?

You guys have a lot up for him and he's injury prone.

You have up a lot of pieces for him but you guys have money.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              What do you think?

You guys have a lot up for him and he's injury prone.

You have up a lot of pieces for him but you guys have money.
              I'm ok with giving up Lonzo but BI I'm gonna miss.

Once they sign another superstar, I'll be over it.

Comment

• Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                Nah that’s BS and you know it there were some fans who were rejoicing in it. You even called it “karma” after you knew the extent of the injury. Contradicting yourself now.

The majority of the Raptors fans acted accordingly but some acted disgracefully.
                You are assuming. i didn't know the extent of his injury when i said but my views still stand, i wanted him to be out of the series.

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                  I'm ok with giving up Lonzo but BI I'm gonna miss.

Once they sign another superstar, I'll be over it.
                  Why you gonna miss ingram? He wasn't putting in work like Kuzma.

Comment

• Originally posted by $tate of Mind View Post
                    Well said..........

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                      Why you gonna miss ingram? He wasn't putting in work like Kuzma.
                      I liked his game and he was good defender. Was really interested too see him reach his potential.

Comment

Working...
                      X