Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Steve kim has gone full RE-TARD. Lol inouse as p4p number 1.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
    I mean they’re both Asian. Like that guy mexican puppet who swears every mexican fighter is the best thing since sliced bread
    Koreans (Kim) do not necessarily like Japanese (Inoue) (although both are Asians) because World War II atrocities.

Comment

Kim likes to be edgy.

Comment

PfP ranking are all just subjective bullsht anyways. You can have anybody you want at #1. PfP nonsense are for nerds and noobs. Only list that matters are official rankings of each division.

I dont have an opinion for number one pfp but putting Inoue up there isnt unreasonable. Lot of guys disagree with it cuz they dont know much about Inoue’s opponents and the lower weight divisions in general. inoue has done more than Spence. He has fought and beaten better opposition than Crawford. Why cant he be the number one?

Lmfao at these casuals who are now just noticing Inoue after the rodriguez fight. Fyi, Inoue has been matched up tough from his very first pro fight kind of like Lomachenko and that was possible because his handlers knew his capabilities and potential.

Comment

Originally posted by fourtheboys96 View Post
          Koreans (Kim) do not necessarily like Japanese (Inoue) (although both are Asians) because World War II atrocities.
          True but only the older generation and fobs carry that mentality. Steve Kim can’t speak a lick of Korean and he is what we call Twinky, whitewashed. He only has the appearance but he is far from a real Korean.

He is too bias to be taken seriously as a boxing journalist or whatever the fuk he is. Read all his comments on Mayweather and youll see what a clown he is.

Comment

He's top 4 at least.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
              True but only the older generation and fobs carry that mentality. Steve Kim can’t speak a lick of Korean and he is what we call Twinky, whitewashed. He only has the appearance but he is far from a real Korean.

He is too bias to be taken seriously as a boxing journalist or whatever the fuk he is. Read all his comments on Mayweather and youll see what a clown he is.
              I live in NYC and I remember the first time an Asian told my what I Twinkie was, I laughed so hard. There's a lot of them by the way.

Comment

Originally posted by SweetPbfAli View Post
                I live in NYC and I remember the first time an Asian told my what I Twinkie was, I laughed so hard. There's a lot of them by the way.
                I always heard the term “banana” used more (Scarborough over here. 40% Asian, 40% Jamaican, 20% other lmao)

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                  He's closer to top 3 than he is number 10 or 9 IMO.

oh yeah, that strong Japanese bias in boxing...
                  Fully agree with this, I wouldn't necessarily rank him #1, but I think he deserves a spot closer to the top 5 than 10 on the p4p list.

Comment

There is nothing wrong with that. Inoue is clearly top 5.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaryu View Post
                      Fully agree with this, I wouldn't necessarily rank him #1, but I think he deserves a spot closer to the top 5 than 10 on the p4p list.
                      He’s probably #3 for me. I believe that if it was a fighter who didn’t have 98% of his fights on a tiny island and weighed a little more nobody would doubt it. Can’t remember the last time I saw someone with counters so crisp, accurate and deadly. It’s not just his power, it’s his power, his timing, his speed, his accuracy. He’s lethal.

Comment

Working...
                      X