Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what is the perfect p3nis length and girth?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Laddie_Loc View Post
    Butler's High Society White Trophy Wife when he brought Willy Wanker home for the First time:

From 2 Inches to 4.

Oh yeah, here's the face I make when I pound that ass 4 inches deep.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
      4 inch length and 2 inch girth.

That's what I tell myself to prevent myself from crying when I masturbate.
      You ever use your tears as lube?

It’s quite effective I assure you. Beats the hell out of Vaseline

Comment

Too big isnt optimal (10-13) many women refuse it and too much, too small you dont get laid (4 and down), medium is everywhere (5-7) and not optimal. Optimal is clearly 9 inches and thick

(like this but 1 inch longer)

also curved up and heavily ribbed on the shaft
        Last edited by AlexKid; 05-25-2019, 02:57 AM.

Comment

It was interesting going 6.5” deep and not being able to go further with one girl.

Comment

Originally posted by BALLS DEEP View Post
            It was interesting going 6.5” deep and not being able to go further with one girl.
            different w omen are different sizes and average is optimal for many women but for most women i think above average is best so large not extra large

also some like the cervix hit most do not so maybe length is wrong, on the other hand its always useful to have more length for different positions etc, you dont always have to go all the way in either

But nearly always a fair bit thicker than average and at least a high average length or more is highly likely better
            Last edited by AlexKid; 05-25-2019, 03:09 AM.

Comment

How long can a Vigina stretch?
              The average ****** is 3-4 inches long, but fear not if your guy is hung like a horse. The ****** can expand by 200 percent when sexually aroused, kind of like a balloon. Remember, the ****** was made to birth babies, so it's exceedingly elastic.

according to google the optimal peenus length is 6-8 inches, but a baby can fit through that thing so width is super important to give her stimulation

Pulls more on teh clit and stimulates the g spot and other places more, fills her up
              Last edited by AlexKid; 05-25-2019, 03:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
                different w omen are different sizes and average is optimal for many women but for most women i think above average is best so large not extra large

also some like the cervix hit most do not so maybe length is wrong, on the other hand its always useful to have more length for different positions etc, you dont always have to go all the way in either

But nearly always a fair bit thicker than average and at least a high average length or more is highly likely better

Hanging out by an inch was interesting. Having to be careful was challenging.

She was physically pushing me back to stop me from banging her so hard.

Comment

how do those women fit in those really long ones then in pawn, somethings odd, i dont think they pair up long ******s with long cokks do they?

Comment

question is do u loose ur ribs and get the armadillo ***** with fat injections? for that extra width?

u also lose sensation on the shaft, u may as well use a fat dildo since the fat isnt u

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
                      You ever use your tears as lube?

It’s quite effective I assure you. Beats the hell out of Vaseline
                      No, tears are more like water base and they dry out too fast.

I prefer oil based lube, like coconut baby oil.

I'm speaking from years and years of experience choking muh dick.

Comment

Working...
                      X