Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joshua will get slept like Breazeale against Wilder.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    Fury just didn’t finish. Reminded me of John Tate bs Mike Weaver, only fury had a ref that didn’t count as fast.
    Don't even try that BS bro, it was not at all a long count.

I think your card was fine, 8-4 right? You don't have to add mustard

Comment

Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
      Don't even try that BS bro, it was not at all a long count.

I think your card was fine, 8-4 right? You don't have to add mustard
      I am in no way suggesting the count was slow or bad in fury/wilder. I am just pointing out that count in that fight was relatively quick, as it seems most counts were back then.

Comment

I’ve been saying Wilder beats Joshua for a long time. My buddy who said I was crazy for thinking that told me he still hasn’t felt right after seeing the KO Saturday night.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
          Not sure what your last post was making then.

Glad we agree, nothing wrong with the count.
          Fury won the fight on our cards.
          Fury did get complacent that caused the KD
          And that had no effect on our result and who had has the winner of the bout, which is Tyson Fury.
          It had an affect on the card of the judge that fairly scored the fight 7-4 Fury, 105-103 after 11 rounds. This wasn't a robbery.

Comment

If wilder is as confident as you are, he would have signed that contract long ago.

Go get a bottle of beer.. You are stressed out.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
              I’ve been saying Wilder beats Joshua for a long time. My buddy who said I was crazy for thinking that told me he still hasn’t felt right after seeing the KO Saturday night.
              Anything can happen. He touches someone it can definitely be good night.

I think it would be very hard for the loser to get another fight easily if it was a ko. Just way too much risk without reward.

If Wilder loses, he'd probably be finished for all practical purposes. Not so much with Joshua as he seems to have a good fan base and not everyone would jump off the train.

Comment

It had an affect on the card of the judge that fairly scored the fight 7-4 Fury, 105-103 after 11 rounds. This wasn't a robbery.

Yet you disagree with this judge and don't believe it affected the result.

Like myself and many others too.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                  Yet you disagree with this judge and don't believe it affected the result.

Like myself and many others too.
                  I often don't match the exact score a judge has, same as you.

IMO the judge had the fight scored right going into the 12th because he had Fury ahead. I had Fury ahead as well. The difference was 105-103 instead of 106-102. Nothing to be that mad about.

If Fury just handles his business he wins. He didn't.

Comment

I often don't match the exact score a judge has, same as you.

IMO the judge had the fight scored right going into the 12th because he had Fury ahead. I had Fury ahead as well. The difference was 105-103 instead of 106-102. Nothing to be that mad about.

If Fury just handles his business he wins. He didn't.
                    Nothing to be mad about, it just you thought Fury won just as pretty much everyone did who watched the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
                      Fury made Wlad look even more foolish, hell, even Bryant Jennings made Wlad look extremely basic. 2 years later Wlad was dropping AJ.

AJ doesn't have Fury's footwork, Fury's defense & pure boxing ability is on another level, his chin may be better too. Fury not only dominated Wlad, he ate his power unlike AJ.
                      and Wilder has never faced anyone anywhere near AJs power.

Comment

Working...
                      X