Collapse
No announcement yet.

Look at this piece of **** wanting to stop the spence vs crawford fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PBC and Haymon are ruining our sport, yet there are some sad bottomfeeding corporate slaves who make excuses for them, it is sad and pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by EasternEuroFan View Post
      In all fairness, Floyd's resume was far, far superior to Spence and Crawford after the same amount of fights.

Yeah we can say Floyd got in a position to be more selective about when and who he fights, but he never took any easy route to get there. Even when he did get to that point of being able to be more selective, he still has great wins.
      he could have greater wins. I guess beating great fighters when it's almost meaningless is good enough for his fans, but not so much for general boxing fans.

the problem with this situation is, fans of either side are content with the fight not happening as long as they can blame the other side. instead of wanting to see a great fight, they resign themselves to the idea that it "can't happen" due to network/promoter issues and defend the side they've picked.

Comment

One of the most ignorant threads a die hard boxing fan has ever created.

Literally something a casual with zero noxing knowledge would say lol. Guy has like 2.5k posts.

Comment

I can not believe this mans nostrils. it reminds me of the video game character wario from super mario with that nose. The bigger question is how the **** is it possible for a schnozz to look like that?

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
            Blame crawford. He resigned with bob knowing the top rank welterweight stable was bone dry.
            Why should signing with Arum mean he can't fight anybody who isn't also with Arum?

I thought it was supposed to be Bob who kept everything in house?

Comment

Originally posted by longhaul View Post
              they don’t want no part of bud every time a fighter jumps in the ring and challenges another fighter things always get nasty like porter did to garcia but spence his prime time and buds calling him out and nothing.spence don’t want no part of it a couple fights then on to 154
              pbc showtime HAYMON and ellerbe are in damage control trying their best to prevent a spence vs crawford fight and a select few minions on here are going with the campaign.
              Last edited by satiev1; 04-26-2019, 02:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by lolpz View Post
                One of the most ignorant threads a die hard boxing fan has ever created.

Literally something a casual with zero noxing knowledge would say lol. Guy has like 2.5k posts.
                And yet everyone on this thread agrees with me.

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
                  And yet everyone on this thread agrees with me.
                  The only thing stopping the Crawford-Spence fight is the fact Crawford has an exclusive contract with ESPN.

There are other champions at 147 for Spence to fight who don't have this issue.

Comment

Originally posted by lolpz View Post
                    The only thing stopping the Crawford-Spence fight is the fact Crawford has an exclusive contract with ESPN.

There are other champions at 147 for Spence to fight who don't have this issue.
                    FALSE. Arum has publicly came out and said the fight can happen with both networks co promoting and going 50/50. So no it's not exclusive. Ball is in showtime's hands if they want to make the fight or not. One party already said they are and the other said we don't want to.

Look, no bull****, I’m all in. We’ll do 50-50 and split the TV with both ESPN and Fox, or whoever they want to use. Do it like we did for Floyd and Manny. It’s easy. We want the fight and Terence wants the fight. We are not standing in the way of this fight and we are doing everything we can to get it done. Haymon won’t even talk about it.”

https://www.badlefthook.com/2019/4/2...0-50-deal-2019

Comment

would you rather him promise you its next and it not happen?

Comment

Working...
                      X