• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Longhaul View Post
    Viva Mexico.
    Recognize.

Comment

Originally posted by pittapatta66 View Post
      Haha while US army troops are being trained to be sensitive to transgenders and be mindful not to fart in the vicinity of their female comrades, the Russians and Chinese are being taught to kill and kill and kill again until there is no enemy left standing.

Morality is 9 tenths the battle, let's see whose troops have the resolve to protect what they are fighting for. Also, in terms of military technology Russia has outdone the USA in some areas - something which has been proved in Syria and was a shock to most the world. Russia is no longer that old stereotype of a broken and poor soviet state. China has 300 - 500 million fighting age men as well.

What are US soldiers fighting for? Culture? LOL! What culture? Sexually degenerate Hollywood and music industry? The USA is a godless nation, a culture-less nation and a nation that stands for nothing. You are already defeated you just don't know it yet. White people think they are gonna win the US culture war, the mexicans think they are gonna win the US culture war and reclaim lost ground, the african americans think they are going to get reparations and bring about a new age, the gays think they are going to create a hom0sexual utopia, the females think they are going to....etc. etc.

Divided you have fallen. The only thing protecing the USA from complete tyranny is your first amendment (freedom of speech and thus freedom to criticise your government and protest in the street against your government) and your 2nd - the ability to make them think twce in issuing orders to their armed lackeys to go door to door and round up dissenters. History is repeating itself, make no mistake. The Germans had no idea what to expect, they thought it was a time of peace. Eastern Europe thought they were living in the modern age, in peaceful times - little did they know that tens of millions of them would be put to death and made slaves in concentration camps.

There are good people in the USA and the west don't get me wrong, but good people are few and far between - racism (from both the right AND left - something most people won't acknowledge - leftist racism and divide and conquer tactics) has already assured the slow demise of western civilisation.

My opinion of course
      I left you a post about your garbage post but forgot to quote you.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
        Recognize.

I recognize my good life and vacations are because of Mexico .Its hard working people make up a big part of my personal economy.Im with you on that. Vivia Mexico

Comment

I left you a post about your garbage post but forgot to quote you.
          Garbage how? My point is that the USA and the west are all divided. I don't take any sides when it comes to race or any of that chit, I have no loyalty to anyone but MY blood family and the few GOOD people I come across. Being a 'mongrel' or whatever the fucc you want to call it means I get to see the hypocrisy of everyone, apparently I'm not pure enough to fit into anyone's 'tribe' so my disdain for most people always comes out.

And whether you know it or not you are probably a part of the problem. My post is garbage but then you post some 'viva mexico' BS? Kind of proving my point. Nations no longer have a unifying culture or religion that everyone shares regardless of race or political affiliation, everyone is out for their own 'tribe'. Viva good human beings, not some nation.

Don't care if you are black, white, mexican, jewish, christian, muslim etc. most people are just selfish, I keep the few good people in my life close and avoid the rest.

****Added note: I love how most people assume that people can be categorised as 'good' just because they don't fit into the category of 'bad'. I thought it was hilarious to see this video online of a woman trekking through Iraq to prove that people are 'good'. Just because 99% of people don't rape and kill you, doesn't mean they are good, they are just 'neutral'.

A 'bad' person spits on a homeless man, therefore a 'good' person is one who doesn't spit on a homeless man? No, a man who doesn't spit on a homeless man is just neutral, like most human beings (nothing wrong with being 'neutral'). A 'good' person is the one who helps him.

I like 'good' people. Too often 'neutral' people think they are good but fail the test. They are moral not by principle but by repetition of man-made moral doctrine. For instance, a western left leaning liberal will in theory not discriminate against the people they are taught not to discriminate against - gays, women, 'POC', Muslims etc. but when it is time for them to show true compassion to someone they don't know - a homeless person, someone dressed poorly, someone who looks 'weird' and doesn't fit any category etc. they will treat them differently.

We have seen the same thing withn religious people - if you have read the New Testament it is quite clear that Jesus says all men are equal, but why is it that in history (and even today) some Christians treated black people differently as if they weren't given the same rights under God? I suppose because it didn't specifically mention all the individual races you were supposed to be 'nice' to.

Meh, rant a bit

Comment

Just woke up with a morning coffee - feeling good, doubt anyone reads that structureless wall of text I wrote but whatever

Comment

Recognize.

#MXTAKEOVERMOVEMENT

The future is brown. And there’s not a damn thing anyone can do to stop it.

Comment

Originally posted by Nehnenqui View Post
                #MXTAKEOVERMOVEMENT

Derranged discuss.......

Comment

Originally posted by Nehnenqui View Post
                  #MXTAKEOVERMOVEMENT

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                  Derranged discuss.......

Comment

Recognize.

Hey do you remember a fighter named lupe pintor.I was talking with a guy in a bar about all the Mexican warriors from the 60s thru the 80s and his name came up I remember that war vs Gomez on Holmes Cooney undercard .What ever happened to him is he still alive.

Comment

Hey do you remember a fighter named lupe pintor.I was talking with a guy in a bar about all the Mexican warriors from the 60s thru the 80s and his name came up I remember that war vs Gomez on Holmes Cooney undercard .What ever happened to him is he still alive.
                      my bad it was Hearns Benitez undercard

Comment

Working...
                      X