Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brandon Rios vs Mike Alvarado II & Undercards RbR and Discussion Thread

World War II

Do not ask for illegal streams!!!

This thread is for the discussion of 2012's runner up for Fight of the Year: Bradon Rios vs Mike Alvarado...the rematch. Please post any new videos, highlights, interviews, or info for this card. This thread will be bumped daily hopefully with the latest details until the fight which is 5 days from now. On the night of the fight this can be used for RBR analysis and discussion.

ps: if you're on my ignore list and want to post here hit me up with a pm and i'll remove you.

When: March 30, 2013. 10:15PM ET

Where: HBO Boxing After Dark

I'll start off with "A Look Back: Rios vs Alvarado"

"HBO: Road to Rios Alvarado II" (aired after the Bradley-Ruslan fight)

Road.to.Rios.Alvarado.II.HBO.DVDRip by sbprivate
    Rios KO/TKO
    51.55%
    Rios PTS
    5.15%
    Alvarado KO/TKO
    9.28%
    Alvarado PTS
    25.77%
    evenly matched/too difficult to predict
    8.25%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by thuggery; 03-30-2013, 02:36 PM.

Probably the best highlight video of their first fight by Still Will.

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
      Probably the best highlight video of their first fight by Still Will.

I'm so hyped for this fight!!!

War Bam Bam!

Comment

I'm going for my Denver boy Alvarado obviously, but Rios wins this. It'll turn into a toe-to-toe, both fighters will have their moments again, but I see Rios getting the stoppage again. Can't wait for it though.

Comment

I picked Rios in the first fight....but I thought the stoppage wasn't cool....Mike was hurt badly but dude has proven he can bounce back when in trouble...I'm quite sure Smoger would've let it continue....I'm picking Alvarado to win a decision this time....but a DRAW wouldn't suprise me at all

when the first fight got signed...I felt like it had TRILOGY written all over it!!

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
            I'm going for my Denver boy Alvarado obviously, but Rios wins this. It'll turn into a toe-to-toe, both fighters will have their moments again, but I see Rios getting the stoppage again. Can't wait for it though.
            Any info on the undercard? IIRC it was supposed to be Prescott-Khabib but one of them pulled out due to injury? Is that right?

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
              Any info on the undercard? IIRC it was supposed to be Prescott-Khabib but one of them pulled out due to injury? Is that right?
              Khabib did. But I seem to remember them saying Terrence Crawford could get the call on short notice. Haven't heard anything since.

Comment

The more I watch it, the better the stoppage looks and that's not because i'm a Rios fan. Alvarado was stumbling from the first Right he took in the exchange. He was hurt pretty bad, by the time he got to the ropes his body wen't limp, he was being held up by the ropes and he couldn't protect himself anymore.

Comment

Rios vs Alvarado I, full fight HD.

2012-10-13 Brandon Rios vs Mike Alvarado by ***********4

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                    Khabib did. But I seem to remember them saying Terrence Crawford could get the call on short notice. Haven't heard anything since.
                    Ah, alright thanks.

Comment

Working...
                    X