• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
      that's my shiiet too!! g perico!

Comment

nipsey, yg, slim400, g perico, mozzy, future, 21 savage, ralo, a boogie, some of the stuff im on right now that's kinda mainstream.

now the streets up and coming artist im ****ing with at the moment heartbreaka, $tupid young, sneezy tweet, veebo (vbo), MBnel, lil trev.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
          i've been ****ing with nip since the "bullets aint got no names" mixtapes!
          Hell yeah. I'm have to green k u later when I can. Funny u get a perception from peoples post.

U not as kunty as I pictured u in my head. Never know what people have in common. Stay smoothe bro and keep it Underground

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0eTkd9rueE
            KUrupt's lil bro Roscoe is takes a huge sht on this punkazz kendrick lamar ..
            That goofy passed out dabbing k dot is the goat you’re trolling is bad stop it

Comment

that's why he's 100. he's being himself and not switching up!

look at nip and look at kendrick appearance wise, if you dont know either one, you would think kendrick is the one that's "hood" with the way how he dresses (shiiety).
              If I look at them, Nip with all of his tattoos, chains, backwards baseball hats, and baggy ass pants i'd think he's the one going for that image.

KL wears fitted pants and shirt. I see nothing wrong with the way he dresses. He dresses relatively normal.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                If I look at them, Nip with all of his tattoos, chains, backwards baseball hats, and baggy ass pants i'd think he's the one going for that image.

KL wears fitted pants and shirt. I see nothing wrong with the way he dresses. He dresses relatively normal.
                you havent been following nipsey as of late then because they all rock skinny jeans now lol. none of that baggy shiiet.

what i meant by apperance wise is, kendrick just looks grimey lol, maybe it's his hair, the dreads, i dont know but when i see pictures of him, i always think to myself like damm this fool looks bummy as hell. and the way he dresses, he has that kanye west type fashion where he rocks clothes that looks beat up.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                  That goofy passed out dabbing k dot is the goat you’re trolling is bad stop it
                  i saw that a while back. i think they cleared it and said it was a joke. it was planned. still funny tho!

Comment

i saw that a while back. i think they cleared it and said it was a joke. it was planned. still funny tho!
                    It was no joke he couldn’t handle the smoke and he also a tweaker

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                      It was no joke he couldn’t handle the smoke and he also a tweaker
                      the did an interview about it. i cant find the video right now. i forgot who it was, i think it was either kurupt or b-breal that says it was staged. true or not it was still funny. reason why you pass out is because you're holding the hit in.

Comment

Working...
                      X