No announcement yet.

Jorge Linares vs Ryan Garcia poll

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    Linares is chinny and Garcia has the right Kryptonite for that.
    Good analogy for this fight.

I lean 70/30 towards Ryan. If Jorge can get outta the first 4 or 5 rounds undamaged & winning 2 or 3 rounds I think I may see this as a 50/50 fight, but that seems like something Jorge will have a hard time doing potentially.

Comment

I got Garcia...

Early!!

Comment

If Jorge Linares loses to Ryan Garcia....... he's disowned.

He may as well retire.

You can't lose to a social media influencer and be taken serious.

Comment

Seen Linares get dropped and cut too many times. Garcia will likely spark him out.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Scions View Post
            Pretty much. Linares has been down several times now but also takes some good flush shots and remains vertical. Ryan's chin is more or less a total unknown. Enhances the intrigue
            Not just chin but his heart as well.

What happens when he isnt front running? Or gets cut? Knocked down?

Comment

Iam not trying to discredit Garcia's win it was a very savage ko . But I saw something. His chin was way in the air when he landed this shot .I think he needs some more step up type fights that will give him rounds . A good right hand could put his lights out while hes punching . I see mistakes which is okay , hes learning still but I dont see what some here see thinking he will starch tough matchups for himself . The linares fight is a gamble altho I will and have picked ryan to win this fight . But he needs rounds . They need to get him the right fights . Put him.in with gamboa before davis to gauge where he is at if they can . if he beats linares

Comment

This poll reveals that MANY people on this forum cannot see Garcia's flaws. That's not surprising.

Comment

Working...
                X